This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing in Disneyland is done well... an observation by thejoshualee

St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Nothing in Disneyland is done well... an observation by thejoshualee

YEAH!!!!

Wait a minute...
    Knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle. (LOVE LIVE CAPTAIN MIKEY!)

Comment

you should always look both ways before crossing the road...

Remember that.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Sooo.....you're being sarcastic.....right?

Edit: Y'all caught the sarcasm in this post....right? I was being sarcastic about the sarcasm. Hee hee....

heh....

:botox:

I'll just leave the sarcasm to TJel then, shall I? :mob:
        Last edited by Mac Daddy; 04-06-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Tear down Crapisney’s Crapicrapnia’s Crapventcrap and put back our beloved parking lot, the parking lot that Walt parked his own car in
          LOL!
          sigpic
          Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
            Sooo.....you're being sarcastic.....right?
            Is TJL ever NOT sarcastic??

Another great one!!!
            You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thejoshualee again.

Comment

TJL, You always make my day with your outlandish sarcasim.

Here here to "The good ole days".

Comment

Dang Eisner! Bring back Adventures through inner space too, while you are at it. But not Toad! Not poor toad! Hasn't he been through enough? Plus didn't Walt give his stamp of approval to Toad and the Mark twain? So not those two! :blink::beg:
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ah, #$%@, there goes the commute time around here again! Could you at least give us a heads up on which roads are going to be torn up? Or will it be like last time, every thing between my house and DLR?
                  ~ MickeysGirl šoš
                  ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

Heck with that! Bring back the orange groves! Now THERE was some good times...
                    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

MMMMM, Oranges!

Comment

You want them to de-grow their trees?

Comment

That was incredibly funny!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                            the parking lot that Walt parked his own car in.
                            I'm dying here. :lol:

Comment

I was really shocked at this until I saw what he said about DCA

XD good job there my friend

We should just stop complaining and enjoy what we've got... even if that sounds tacky

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X