Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates Merchandise event announced!!!

Full info can be found at : http://www.register123.com/event/pro...ID=0x4497435ec

Pirates of the Caribbean "A Moonlit Voyage"

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Reservations for the Pirates of the Caribbean "A Moonlit Voyage" Experience will be accepted only via www.DisneyGallery.com beginning Monday, April 24, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Walt Disney Event Services at 866.247.1203 or via e-mail at
    wdw.event.reservations@DisneyWorld.com.

All information subject to change without notice.
    Disney Enterprises, 2006. All rights reserved.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Pirates Merchandise event announced!!!

ooooh... interesting!

I want to buy the red head! Will she still be there? If so, how do I get enough money....

Comment

That's all the information they gave? That stinks! I can't wait for the 24th. Guess I could just call the number.

Comment

Okay, I know, I should already know this, but what is the Moonlight Voyage? How much does it cost? The website has NO info!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
          Okay, I know, I should already know this, but what is the Moonlight Voyage? How much does it cost? The website has NO info!!!!

I second this question
          Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

click the links at the top of the page, there are three packages. cheapest is 235 - without any hotel room
            most expensive is 525 with a room at the grand californian
            it looks like the only difference between the packages is the hotel room

then you get
            - A Pirate Encounter including a Taste of the Bayou
            - A midnight showing of Dead Man's Chest at the downtown disney AMC theatre
            - A special event queue for the pirates attraction on 7/6 from 9pm to 11pm
            is that like having a front of the line pass for this time period?

Comment

Originally posted by superphred
              click the links at the top of the page, there are three packages. cheapest is 235 - without any hotel room

then you get
              - A Pirate Encounter including a Taste of the Bayou
              - A midnight showing of Dead Man's Chest at the downtown disney AMC theatre
              Thank you!!!!!! I was ignoring those little links

Sounds like a pretty cool event! If I had the dough, I'd be all over this!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I attended the 2000 Pirates "merchandising" fiasco and it continues to leave me a little skeptical of events like these. That said, it sounds like fun, albeit a little pricey. Yo-ho, so looking forward to what the new Potc is going to look like-- for better or worse!

Comment

I was also at the 2000 Pirates event. Ended up staying until almost 4am waiting for my merchandise. But since then, most of the events have been better organized, with a glitch once in a while. I have attended several special events since then. The only major one I didn't attend was
                  the Indiana Jones Event, which sounded like it had a few problems.

I did attend the 50th event last July, which went well. But this event certainly seems WAY overpriced.
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Do they have pictures of the merchandise up anywhere yet? When I click the link I get a white page with that Pirates event logoin the middle, but all the other words and links are in yellow and not visible unless I highlight the entire page. Just wondering if there Is there a link I am missing for pics of the merchandise.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by superphred

then you get
                      - A Pirate Encounter including a Taste of the Bayou- A midnight showing of Dead Man's Chest at the downtown disney AMC theatre
                      I immediately thought a taste of the bayou was letting people drink the ride water.. and well.. i've officially lost my dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Earkid
                        Do they have pictures of the merchandise up anywhere yet? When I click the link I get a white page with that Pirates event logoin the middle, but all the other words and links are in yellow and not visible unless I highlight the entire page. Just wondering if there Is there a link I am missing for pics of the merchandise.
                        Pictures of the merchandise aren't generally available until after registration starts. They usually release the merchandise information a few months before the event, when they are available for event guests to make their wish lists.

Comment

ooo ooo ooo! i must go to this event! I have always wanted to got o these merchandise events but never had the moohlah. But this event sounds really special! albiet pricey. ARe those prices per person? or per room?
                          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico!
                            ooo ooo ooo! i must go to this event! I have always wanted to got o these merchandise events but never had the moohlah. But this event sounds really special! albiet pricey. ARe those prices per person? or per room?
                            Per person. It says that if a couple both buy into this event that they will get another nite either in the same hotel or at another resort hotel at the coordinators discretion. The nite has to be directly before or after the event date.

Here's a quote that says it better than I did:

Standard accommodations one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the FLYING DUTCHMEN Event Package will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night) in a standard room/double occupancy at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® (or another Resort hotel as determined by Disney) in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Holy hell. $235 per person? The original pirates event was only $85! And despite the problems with merchandise it was still something I don't think they'll be able to top.

If you've got $470 to drop, go for it. And whatever your 'free' gift turns out to be, it better have real diamonds in it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X