Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MintCrocodile also has a night shot of the Space Mt sign..

Space Mt sign at night

Sorry, I can't post the pics directly on here..

Comment

Aw, that pic didn't work. Yar! :botox:
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Gosh-darnit, people, learn to use Photobucket or Imageshack or something (search for those.) I'm not signing up to MouseInfo's boards just to look at one photograph.

Not trying to be too harsh, but if one person learns how to use these services then I've done my job.

Comment

I was in tomorrowland last night and I have to say the sign looked great at night, never saw it during the day

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania
            Gosh-darnit, people, learn to use Photobucket or Imageshack or something (search for those.) I'm not signing up to MouseInfo's boards just to look at one photograph.

Not trying to be too harsh, but if one person learns how to use these services then I've done my job.
            I agree with you! It drives me crazy, Image Shack is so easy to use! So, in hopes of helping you keep sane. Here is the photo of space mountain at night:

For those who don't know, you can get fast and free image hosting at http://imageshack.us/
            ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

Holy cow! I think the sign is a little bulky on top and I'm not sure what I think about the red stripe on the top and bottom, but the display is gorgeous at night!

Comment

I think it looks great. It makes me look forward even more to my next trip (233 days and counting down)
                "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

It looks good in a campy retro kind of way, but I'm really quite surprised they tried to mimic that old 1980s Epcot/Tomorrowland style of all styles. I kind of expected them to take an example from WDW's Tomorrowland. It's not bad, just surprising.

Comment

gee, they really went all out
                    I hope it didin't bankrupt them
                    Last edited by michael eisner; 04-01-2005, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Disneyland is just going to be amazing when everthing is up and running. I can't wait to get that feeling again. You know that one that makes you want to go to tomorrowland. yeah that's the one.

Comment

It's alright... Nothing too fantastic...

I'm a little let down, actually... but I can't say that it doesnt look good, cause it does...
                        i just expected something a little more, i guess.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                          It's alright... Nothing too fantastic...

I'm a little let down, actually... but I can't say that it doesnt look good, cause it does...
                          i just expected something a little more, i guess.
                          Same here. It's cool, it's just...it looks like a Light Bright. :lol:

Comment

The sign looks great. Can't wait to step inside and ride the ride!
                            ------------------
                            DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
                            http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Has anybody, other than the picture taker actually seen the sign in person???

Could this be an April Fools joke?

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                                Has anybody, other than the picture taker actually seen the sign in person???

Could this be an April Fools joke?
                                I was there last night and saw the sign, it looks great at night at least, never saw in the daytime.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Sweet, I am sure it even looks better in person. Do the stars twinkle? Does the space mountain text do anything? I personally would of loved to have the space mountain text change colors.

Comment

Dammit *slams fist on desk*

I was at the park on Wednesday and it wasnt up! Too bad, as that will probably be my last visit to Disneyland for a few years(moving to FL, Ill have to deal with WDW). First, Jungle Cruise closed now this. I just might have to schedule a visit down there for a day in the summer or something.
                                    Free Ipods!
                                    Free X-Box 360!

Comment

I must say, I can not believe what a good job they've done on the Tiki room and now this. How they avoided giving it a "current" look and feel and gave us the feeling of the original is AMAZING. Never thought any of the old feel would find it's way back in the park, after TL got the mini-mall brown treatment.

Now if only they'd remove that rotating circuit city next to it and give us a real attraction... :-)

Comment

I could do better on my daughters Nite Brite. :devil:

J/K

I think it looks ok. Hopefully thats not a sneek preview of the new effects inside though. :botox:
                                        Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

Not that I am against the retro style at all, infact I'm quite a fan of it. however, Isn't Space supposed to be re-imagineered for the 21st century?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X