This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain Sign Installed?

A good friend of mine was at Disneyland today, and claimed that the Space Mountain sign was installed.

Just out of curiosity, is this true? I'm looking forward to the new sign, if it is new that is.
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

Yes, the Space Mountain sign was installed, and looks AWESOME

Edit by Dusty
    : See Pic Below
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

yes, it's up

Comment

hmm... seems retro.... not bad... (didn't they have a different sign earlier this year??)

Comment

is space mountain re opening on the 17th of july?

Comment

Here's a better link for those of us who don't happen to have MouseInfo.com accounts and just want to peek -
            My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie
              is space mountain re opening on the 17th of july?
              It's suppose to open on Friday July 15th 2005

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob66
                Here's a better link for those of us who don't happen to have MouseInfo.com accounts and just want to peek
                Woops.. I didn't see it was on MouseInfo's main page nor that you had to have an account to see it. Thanks
                BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Love the sign, cant wait till it opend and ride it

Comment

Wow looks really nice

Comment

Spiffy

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                      ~

Comment

Man, you all better give EXCELLENT accounts of Space when it opens, so all of us who are far far away can ride vicariously through you

Looks a lot like the old sign, or is it just me? It's been a long time I can't remember.
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I kind of like that 80s look the sign has, makes me want to look around for Captiain E-O nearby.

However, what would really be cool is if at night it had fiber optic stars twinkling behind the letters.

Comment

Almost looks as if it does have fiber optic stars behind the letters from all hte dots on the black part. I am not so sure I like it though, the retro look is awesome but it doesn't really match the new color scheme, seems like the red will really clash.

Comment

Nice and Retro!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X