Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

    i didnt hear any word on it?

    does anyone know??

  • #2
    Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

    well darkbeer took some pics I think they were yesterday and http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1354118/5/63961104 looks like something with water
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

      Check out pictures 56 and 57 - they started refilling!!!
      The Mur
      ______________________________________________
      Two different worlds.....we live in two different worlds

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

        Looks more like they are power washing to me.

        Here's a question: Why would they refill the lagoon before they are finished setting things in place? It looks like they have a lot of work left to do before they would be able to start filling the lagoon again.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



        May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

        NO GOATS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

          ^ I believe what I read was something about bringing in the retrofitted subs and they needed water to move them along the track. Plus why build on the bells and whistles if the subs themselves don't fit or work on the new track.






          Comment


          • #6
            Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

            Originally posted by ah schucks
            ^ I believe what I read was something about bringing in the retrofitted subs and they needed water to move them along the track. Plus why build on the bells and whistles if the subs themselves don't fit or work on the new track.
            Thanks. I went to the other thread and saw the info about testing the retrofitted subs.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



            May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

            NO GOATS!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

              Originally posted by themur
              Check out pictures 56 and 57 - they started refilling!!!
              There is no way they're refilling the lagoon with a GARDEN HOSE!!!! I think we're seeing some powerwashing or other event, but certainly not refilling!

              Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

              Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                ^ Sure, but didn't it get confirmed in the other thread?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                  I was only kidding - just having a little fun with everyone!
                  The Mur
                  ______________________________________________
                  Two different worlds.....we live in two different worlds

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                    Well themur, I think you're confusing people, you did that in the other thread too. I know it's funny but I think we want the facts right now. Not to be condescending, if I even used that word in the right context (?)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                      Originally posted by themur
                      Check out pictures 56 and 57 - they started refilling!!!
                      ha ha ha! That would take a LONG time with a hose!

                      I went yesterday and they were still working on things and it looked like they were installing some kind of water jet piping or something over near the cave entrance on the right. I tried to get one of the workers to tell me if the were going to fill it today and he just looked at me wierd. It looks like they have a little time before they could even put enough water in to move the subs.

                      Going back tomorrow, I will check again.
                      I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                        Originally posted by peoplemover1
                        ha ha ha! That would take a LONG time with a hose!

                        I went yesterday and they were still working on things and it looked like they were installing some kind of water jet piping or something over near the cave entrance on the right. I tried to get one of the workers to tell me if the were going to fill it today and he just looked at me wierd. It looks like they have a little time before they could even put enough water in to move the subs.

                        Going back tomorrow, I will check again.
                        It happens to me all the time. You'll get used to it.
                        Jeff made me famous!
                        From the Mouth of the Mouse.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                          I was there as well, and unless the refilled after park closing the lagoon is still dry. Rode Autopia around 9:30 and there were still a couple of the Constructioneers walking around in the lagoon, and I think a couple were in the old Motorboat Cruise area too.

                          Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                            Originally posted by themur
                            I was only kidding - just having a little fun with everyone!
                            Try adding a winky or something to clue us in.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: so did sub lagoon get filled yesterday

                              I just got a call from a friend of mine at the park today. She said that they are refilling it now.
                              Growing older is manditory
                              Growing up is however, optional

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X