This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask a *Real Disney Imagineer!!!11

Thats right people I am teh real Disney Imagineer and worked on many many disneyland and world rides includingThe HM POTC USCT EE:COTFBM annd lots of othersincluding vmk which is teh hotsex imo.

anyhoo Ask me whatever questions you have about the disneyrides and I will give you my secrets like did you know teh crazy animal in matterhorn is name is harlod?

Anyquestions are welcome as long as i donot break my co.'s secrets!!

Ask guestions now!!!
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Ask a *Real Disney Imagineer!!!11

..............................right

Comment

All hail lord harlod!

So, how many of the ants found in the Fort Wilderness anthills are animatronics? Also, what's the species, genus, family, phylum, and other scientific factamajiggers you can give me on these ants?
      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
        All hail lord harlod!

So, how many of the ants found in the Fort Wilderness anthills are animatronics? Also, what's the species, genus, family, phylum, and other scientific factamajiggers you can give me on these ants?
        O.O

ok only ask the real questions and don't wast my time with fake words taht no one no's like "genus" or "Phylum" or "Animatronics" And fortwilderness anthills are teh pestilance and need to be smorshed.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Ummm, Imagineers should now those terms, its the classification of animals! A branch of Biology called Taxonomy! In other words, now that you know what it means..........................answer his question.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183
            Ummm, Imagineers should now those terms, its the classification of animals! A branch of Biology called Taxonomy!
            I didn't say I don't now those terms... I'm the imagnineer not the taxonimeer.

Comment

ok, then, heres a question! Will WDI do a KH ride? oe anything to tribute KH in any way?

Comment

Also, what department do you work in? Which HQ? And what are the names of all the meeting places (if you work in Glendale)? I know its a bowling Ally, and if you see Jannette, tell her I said hi!

Comment

ok, then, heres a question! Will WDI do a KH ride? oe anything to tribute KH in any way?
                  Ah good question kh is teh best in the world and yes WDI is doing the ride but not for the ameirca parks its for the Tokoyo Disneyland the Japanesese are the #1 fan for the vidoe game but it would be cool imho to have the Disneyland sora ride.

good question.

Comment

Im thinking this post should be in the DMCA.

Anyone else?
                    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Also, what department do you work in? Which HQ? And what are the names of all the meeting places (if you work in Glendale)? I know its a bowling Ally, and if you see Jannette, tell her I said hi!
                      i work int he department of shut up hq your face!!!!1 And Jannette is so hot ifyou know her give her my number... teh number 1!

Comment

LMAO!!!:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse
                          Im thinking this post should be in the DMCA.

Anyone else?
                          I to young to drink... i mean I dont drink. Im old enough to drink.. i have a job as teh disney imagineer... no DMCA for me.

micelounge here i come?

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                            I to young to drink... i mean I dont drink. Im old enough to drink.. i have a job as teh disney imagineer... no DMCA for me.

micelounge here i come?

and again I ask....

Have some coffee.
                            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

What's the point of this (dumb) thread?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X