Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Got my new AP's

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new AP's

Well, I bit the bullet and renewed since I have to be in Newport this weekend anyway. WE got the special Mickey ones. I thought they were cute, and after the females in my family had the tink ones last....but, my poor s both looked at them and said "those are for boys! Where's the one?" Ooppsss! :blush: I still think they are cute, but they do look rather masculine after the tink passes.
    Anyway, I digress....I ordered them on Friday, and they got here on Monday! It's like they had they sitting in the envelope just knowing I was going to order! I totally was prepared to go to guest relations and get a temporary pass for this weekend as I was sure they wouldn't come in time.
    Way to be on the ball DLR!

Re: Got my new AP's

Wow, that sounds like a great turn-around time!

Have fun

Comment

Mickey is *never* just for boys!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X