This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any cat sightings lately?

My wife and I were discussing all of the work that they are doing at Disneyland, and we got to wondering if the cats in the Park had been disrupted much by all of the work. Have any of you seen any cats at the Park recently?
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

I post at the LiveJournal community disneyland_news, and apparently someone recently saw them around Hungry Bear Restaurant. How cute! I had no idea until someone mentioned them.

Does anyone have any pictures? Or a description of the critters?
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I've seen a few by Taste Pilot's... I think that was a few weeks ago though.

Comment

I've seen cats there a few times. The only one I was able to catch a picture of before it took off was this kitty:

The Kitty Cat

It was on Tom Swayers Island, in fact... you can see the kitty taking off in this picture here.

He didn't stick around very long!

Comment

I bet you, the friendly ones get caught.... and sent away...

I have never seen cats in the park. Thanks for the pictures of it AnotherPixie
          Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Oooo I am going to be looking for Hidden Kitties as well as hidden Mickeys now!

Good thing to have around, Cats...help keep down the mouse popu.....HEY!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by robotpirates
              I post at the LiveJournal community disneyland_news, and apparently someone recently saw them around Hungry Bear Restaurant. How cute! I had no idea until someone mentioned them.

Does anyone have any pictures? Or a description of the critters?
              They are just normal "strays" and CM's don't even see them until late at night usually, they are very shy! We think they keep the mice away. I knew a few CM's who kept food out for them backstage. I usually saw them around the wall by the Fantasy Faire Toy Shoppe Stand across from Matterhorn.
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

When I was there a few weeks ago, I saw a pretty orange kitty on storybook along the tracks of Casey. I snapped a pic, but you can't see it. It was at night.
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Friday night saw one by the Hungry Bear Restaurant, always seem to see them hanging out there.
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Momzilla59
                    Good thing to have around, Cats...help keep down the mouse popu.....HEY!
                    That irony never ceases to amaze me...
                    Check out my other blog:

Comment

I've seen cats a few times around DLR. I saw several hanging out near Taste Pilots, and when I was there last October I saw (and got a picture of - I'll post it later) a cat on the abondoned Mine Train track on Tom Sawyer's Island.

Comment

A great place to see groups of them is around the old Skyway chalet in Fantasyland. They cross the chained-off staircase frequently around dusk. Also, when walking the back path through Frontierland, many times cats can be seen up in the bushes and around the koi pond where the fish surface repeatedly. Again dusk is the best time here as well. Happy sighting!
                        Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

My girlfriend and I saw a couple mice while we were eating at the River Belle a couple weeks ago.

Comment

http://photos.yahoo.com/disneyfayn

Here are a couple if DL kitty pictures. Just click on the album that says "DLcats". I saw the little black and white one in March by the engine in DCA. The other is on the back of a moose, it was taken from The Mark Twain last Oct.. I also have some prints (non-digital) of a whole group of kitties lounging under the patio of the Hungry Bear.
                            Last edited by Goin2DL; 04-04-2005, 01:35 PM. Reason: Forgot some info

Comment

I saw a pair, late one night, on the plant quilt on the Storybook ride.

Comment

a black cat i used to call demona *ok so I liked gargoyles a bit to much LOL* hangs out in new orleans square, you can spot her in the afternoons stealing the scraps of food off the tables in the french market
                                Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

On the Mark Twain I usually spot a kitty lurking in the bushes. Lots of baby ducks too!
                                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

In DCA my daughter and I saw a grey striped kitty right as you enter Condor Flats, by the ice cream shop made out of a train car (sorry I have no idea what the name of it is.)
                                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Me and my friend saw one ran past us when we were coming out of the Indiana Jones Ride.

Comment

I've been told that many of these cats are from cats that have been in the park since it opened. A couple of months ago, I saw the group of cats and kittens that were living by the Zephyr train at DCA. One of the adults was limping (maybe a sticker in the paw?) anyway, we called rodent control and reported it. I just saw the cat a few nights ago, as good as new! In my little optimistic mind, they cared enough to catch him and fix him.
                                        I want my cake back!
                                        sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X