Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Hot Air Balloon In Windsor Today!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Hot Air Balloon In Windsor Today!!!

I work in Windsor ( a small town in northern Sonoma County) on Thursdays. I had to bring my 4 year old to work with me because of spring break. When we took the main exit off the highway my son yelled it's a Mickey hot air balloon. I looked ahead and coming into a landing was the 50th anniversary Hot Air Balloon!!! Well needless to say I showed up to work a little late. We got to see them deflate the balloon and Mickey was even there. It was a great way to get the excitement going for our coming trip!!!
    6 Days until our Disneyland trip!!!!

Re: Mickey Hot Air Balloon In Windsor Today!!!

Thats great that someone got to see it today.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Does anyone have a picture to share of this?
      There comes a time when silence is a betrayal not only of one's personal convictions, or even of one's country alone, but also of our deeper obligations to humanity.~ Words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

See my newest pictures at:

Comment

I was in Windsor last week (For a day) with my family for Spring Break. WAY too boring for someone under 21 so I came home the next day. Thats cool that the ballon was there though.

Comment

Originally posted by C-HOX
          I was in Windsor last week (For a day) with my family for Spring Break. WAY too boring for someone under 21 so I came home the next day. Thats cool that the ballon was there though.
          What are you talking about!?!?!?!?! There's the..... umm.....umm... OH, Don't forget about the..... ummm... .......no wait, that's in Sonoma...... Yah I guess you're right. There nothing to do there for anyone under 21.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X