X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the matterhorn have holes?

Cuz its a swiss mountain:yea:

has any one read a book called More Mouse Tales:A Closer Peek Backstage At Disneyland by David Koening?
    Jen

Re: Why does the matterhorn have holes?

Originally posted by TheCrew
    Cuz its a swiss mountain:yea:
    :lol: :blink:
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

That's the weirdest thing. I've just been reading that exact same part. Great set of books those Mouse Tales. My girlfriend has two of 'em. Looking at a bunch of the things guests have said and done, wow. Simply wow. :lmao:
      ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

Haha... just reading the thread title before reading the first post, I knew I was going to respond "Because it's a Swiss mountain!" cuz I didn't realize the thread was about the joke!
        "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Visit The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets and Mickeypedia!

Comment

Originally posted by startours4ever
          That's the weirdest thing. I've just been reading that exact same part. Great set of books those Mouse Tales. My girlfriend has two of 'em. Looking at a bunch of the things guests have said and done, wow. Simply wow. :lmao:
          Do you mean she has 2 books or 2 swiss mountains?

Call me sick, but when I first read your post I thought that was what you were implying:blush:.

Yensid "Rhetorical Question" tlaw1969
          www.BrandonHardy-Art.com

https://www.facebook.com/Brandon.Hardy.Art

"The show's called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean. They're my babies, you know? I hate to see them fool around with 'em."
          -X. Atencio

"Whether I like it or not doesn't matter. Each new generation has the right to come in and do what they feel is right for the show -- and that's what they did."
          ~Alice Davis

Comment

The books are by a "he" not a "she". David Koneg, and he really is a great guy. The books are excellent as well.
            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X