This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic Advisory for Tuesday 4/25

Just thought I'd point something out for locals thinking of heading to the DLR Tuesday 4/25...

At the Pond, there will be a large crowd for the Ducks hockey playoff game starting around 7PM...

Across the street, the Angels will be playing at the same time...the combined crowds in the neighborhood of at least 50-55,000 people...and both events should be letting out somewhere between 9:30pm-10pm...Disneyland closes at 10pm...

HEADS UP.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Traffic Advisory for Tuesday 4/25

Good Lookin' Out Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry
      Just thought I'd point something out for locals thinking of heading to the DLR Tuesday 4/25...

At the Pond, there will be a large crowd for the Ducks hockey playoff game starting around 7PM...

Across the street, the Angels will be playing at the same time...the combined crowds in the neighborhood of at least 50-55,000 people...and both events should be letting out somewhere between 9:30pm-10pm...Disneyland closes at 10pm...

HEADS UP.

--Barry
      Thank you for the heads up, I have Family going to DCA today and may think of see the Disneyland Firework.
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
      Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Don't worry....I'm sure the Anaheim Police will redirect all traffic to the 57 south, whether you like it or not. (punks)
        sigpic

Comment

That will be some serious traffic. Glad I won't be driving in it. I will just be dealing with the congestion of the bay area ... that actually is worse. If I was at DL, at least I could say "Well yeah, there's alot of traffic, but I just left Disneyland", and it wouldn't seem so bad.

Comment

Yeah, we can handle crowds of 50-55K people on a daily basis. I think we have that many folks just on the 238 interchange at any given moment...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X