This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland gift baskets

Has anyone had any experience with these baskets? They sound good on paper, but I need to know if the quality is there. Does anyone have any pictures?

I did do a thread search, and the only thread I found is now locked.

Please help!!!
    Getting Lucky in Kentucky

Re: Disneyland gift baskets

What baskets? Where are they available?
    sigpic
    Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

We've made up our own Disney themed gift baskets for various events. I wasn't aware that they sold any already made up.

Good idea, if the price is right...

Comment

Well when I stayed at Disneyland Hotel last month for 5 nights, I had one set to my room for my girlfriend. I called Vaction Planning and john there emailed me a list. I called him back with what I wanted and it was there. I asked at check in if they had my order and the girl said yes and it would be sent up at 5 or so. We went to the park came back and changed for diiner on our first night at 6, I had to call the desk about it within 5 min it was in the room. I bought her a beach/candy/ cooler pack set with a beach towel andit was $60 or so. They do have the prices

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
          What baskets? Where are they available?
          You can call vacation planning after you book your room at the resort and they will assist you. Several people here have ordered them. They aren't cheap, but they can be fun.
          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey
            We've made up our own Disney themed gift baskets for various events. I wasn't aware that they sold any already made up.

Good idea, if the price is right...
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

That sounds so awesome! Does anyone know if WDW does this as well?
              sigpic
              Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

For our November 05 trip I ordered the Tinkerbell basket for my granddaughter and the robe...both were great!! The "basket" was like a large make-up case with Tinks face on the front....the robe....all I can say is I wish I had ordered one for myself!!! Nest time!!

Sharon
                Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X