Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Pics - New Nemo's Submarine Voyage 25 April

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics - New Nemo's Submarine Voyage 25 April

Just returned from a short trip to Disneyland to take care of some business. Such a pleasure to be in the park on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I noted that California Adventure still had lines at opening today, so there are some "2-fer" passes being used up.

I took some of the following pictures of heavy activity at the Submarine Voyage attraction. Please excuse my CRAPPY resolution, as this is a cellphone camera. There was a small crane lifting things into the lagoon, people working in the actual subs, and even equipment working in the partially drained lagoon. I'll be back tomorrow, but enjoy for now!

Re: Pics - New Nemo's Submarine Voyage 25 April

hmmm... Thanks alot! I notice that the sub you pictured was 304 So I guess they did keep track which sub was which
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

Yes, and you can see sub "305" in another picture. One thing I also noticed, although it didn't come out well, is that the wood covering the windows also had letters/numbers on it as well -- maybe corresponding to seat assignments?

Comment

It's really cool to see the progress as it happens. I can't wait until they get this attraction up and running again. I just hope that the Nemo theme turns out well.

Comment

Weeee! Everytime there's new pictures, it makes me so excited. ^^ Thanks for posting.

Comment

Coolio Those are awsome!!

Comment

Uh... Those are actually really good pictures for a cell phone. :blink:

Comment

One picture is a fork lift.

Thank you for your cell phone picture.
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Sub 304 = Explorer
                  Sub 305 = Seeker
                  Awesome, thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Great pictures! Glad to know the crowds have died down. I am hoping to make a mid-week trip next week.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X