• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from Monday, April 4th....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/467934

ENJOY!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Thanks Darkbeer. Sad to not see any refurb walls around the lagoon yet. Also, thanks for taking those pics of the Motorboat Cruise area. Should clear up a few questions some other members had. Overall, good update. I wish I could visit the park and do updates like this!
    Free Ipods!
    Free X-Box 360!

Comment

Great photos

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

According to Miceage though they are going to be put up tonight. So no worries, they will go up sometime this week.
        I am in awe as the park is again in refurb I am loving it. I lept out of my seat when I saw they were ripping that crappy club buzz out.
        THX MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Comment

Nice photos.... and remember.. Al has photos of the walls on autopia...

Comment

Walls around Club Buzz!!!! YAAAAY!

Comment

It's Going Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this new managment! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

speaking of missy, there are new ducklings at the Happy and they are cute little critters.

and it seems like they have spent no time waiting to get rid of club buzz.
                You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X