Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the blues, but agree the blue ROCK walls are a little weird. Oh well, in the future there are blue rocks appearantly.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy
      I like the blues, but agree the blue ROCK walls are a little weird. Oh well, in the future there are blue rocks appearantly.
      who's to say there won't be? I like the the abstract looking future they show now.
      -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mp3piratesavvy
        Ok, so we can all agree that the return of whites, blues, and silvers is a welcome thing to the Tomorrowland area. But is it just me, or is that 'hint of gold' that they are leaving in just a reminder of the Tomorrowland 98' DOWNGRADE? Shouldnt they just get rid of ALL THE GOLD, since white and blue dont go with Gold at all?

mp3piratesavvy- I merged you're thread "Tomorrowland paint Scheme" with "Tomorrowland Paint Job" that was started last Tuesday.

Please try not to Post duplicate threads, there is a search button and multiple pages in each forum.

Thank you- Malibu Minion

Comment

haha... my thread lives because of duplicity!
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by robotpirates
            Steampunk Victorian-esque, you mean?

...I'm a nerd.
            I LOVE Steam Punk Victorian-esque!...except this was a half baked attempt at it. Basically it was just classic TL painted bronze and gold :/ And Space Mountain looked cool with its oxydation...and some of the metal and rust around the land was kinda cool too...but it wasnt any DLP Space Mountain or Journey to the Center of the Earth, or 20,000 Leagues and thats what it needed to be...it looked cheap and felt cheap because all it was was a paint job....its too bad.

I like the new paint job though, it takes classic TL and freshens it up without making it seem dated in a 60s and 70s retro way....but lets see how long that lasts
            "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X