This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening hours

I'm planning a trip to california at the end of september and wanted to know if somebody can tell you which opening hours would there be at disneyland and california adventure - normally I should arrive a friday afternoon and continue my trip on monday.

thanks folks

Originally posted by euro disney stefan
    I'm planning a trip to california at the end of september and wanted to know if somebody can tell you which opening hours would there be at disneyland and california adventure - normally I should arrive a friday afternoon and continue my trip on monday.

thanks folks
    The Disneyland Calendar only shows the Park hours up until August.

Sorry

Comment

Normally the park opens at either 8 or 9 AM.

Comment

I would guess DL will open at 8:00 and DCA at 10:00. On Friday and Saturday I would guess DL will close at 0:00 and DCA at 22:00. On Sunday I would guess DL will close at 20:00 and DCA at 18:00.

Those are my educated guesses. Take them for whhat they are worth.

Comment

Back in the day

Remember when Disneyland used to be open till midnight or later? They need to stop jacking around and keep the park opened late for the 50th.

Thank you.

Comment

can you tell me how long days are at the end of september? when does the sun rise and when dawn?

Comment

OH YEAH - thanks for your replys

Comment

Originally posted by euro disney stefan
                can you tell me how long days are at the end of september? when does the sun rise and when dawn?
                If I remember correctly, the sun should set around 8:00 PM (maybe a little earlier) that time of the year. Sunrise should be around 6:30.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X