Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goofy's Bounce House (Al speaks Disney jumps)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy's Bounce House (Al speaks Disney jumps)

So today I visited Toontown, for the first time in a while, and noticed that Goofy's house was closed and had walls up around it...thought it was a bit odd but nothing big. Then I hear a CM asking another CM "what happened to Goofy's?" So I get home and see Als update about Goofy's needing some TLC and wonder.....Then I start checking around and low and behold Goofy's was a unscheduled refurb that started this morning.

What do you think?

J :monkey:
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

I think I love AL
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

That's a weird coincidence!

Goofy's was looking SHABBY AS ANYTHING. All of Toontown needs paint, attention, and *something new* desperately.

And did they take down the Jolly Trolley stations yet? Or do they let people wait at it all day for a Trolley to come? Last time I was there, people were waiting and the Trolley would never arrive. They didnt even rope off the queue.

Comment

I don't think it was a coincidence......
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

So did they take down Jolly Trolley stations, or rope 'em off?

Comment

Wow thats too weird huh. If they really are listening to you Al, in your next column talk about how cool WDW antenna balls are and that we want a Sleeping Beauty castle ball.......That would be cool
            sigpic
            Elsa's and Anna's
            Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

They had Sleeping Beauty Castle antenna balls on sale all over the place a couple of weeks ago, before spring break.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                I think I love AL
                Matt Ouimet is pretty cool too

Comment

WOW.......thats pretty awesome. do you think any the the tda suits are board members?

Comment

hmm.. could they be p[aying close attention to this site fir ideas on what to fix... Did you see if the observatron was getting fixed??

Comment

really superb!

Way to go AL
                      Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                        I don't think it was a coincidence......
                        I think it was. Sorry, I like MiceAge and all, and while they may keep the Boards on their radar I don't think it's a "Al says jump and TDA says how high" situation.
                        ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

It was a coincidence. I spoke with a FL/Toontown manager last week who said the bounce house was going down for refurb.
                          -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                          -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                          --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I don't think it was Al's doing; it was just a major coincidence! I mean, come on, someone with cataracts could see that place needed a major refurb. Al's just on the ball, of course.
                            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Well I am not saying that Al had anything to do with this. BUT according to all info cast member and guest wise Goofy's is still open to the public. I know in this time of prep work for the 50th things are going down fast but no one I have talked to knew anything about this before today. One of the other things that kinda stands out as a odd thing is if it was a normal referb why would they do it on a Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness day, why not just wait till tomorrow? Again I am not saying that Al has any power but this is one of those times where "coincidence" is really hard to write it off too.

J :monkey:
                              Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X