This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Tour... not so much an update... DADDYB

If you're looking for some pretty pictures and something of an update of the park to jump start your Monday, you're invited to come look at this week's "Photo Update". While the pictures aren't necessarily breaking news, there are some rather good ones, I think.

Click on any of the samples to be taken there:

Last edited by daddyb; 05-01-2006, 05:51 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: Photo Tour... not so much an update... DADDYB

:bow: amazing pictures, truely magical :bow:

Comment

Excellent update, as usual! Thanks, daddyb, for letting me revisit DL every Monday, even though I'm on the other side of the US!

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I love your pictures!
        They are a perfect DL fix! I sooo look forward to your pictures.

Once again... THANK YOU!
        Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Great pictures. Wouldn't mind seeing some more Indy pics...I'm a big fan.
          ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

I agree with everyone. Nice shots.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

The indy pics were so horrendous, I haven't shown them to anyone. It was absolutely dead by the time I went in (1145pm when the park closed at midnight) and after taking my time taking pictures of Indy's office and the map on the wall behind the safety spiel screen, I walked on the ride with seveal other people. I then got off the ride, went as far as thesafety spiel room again and jumped the rope, as there was no one in line still! So I walked on again, AND RODE BY MYSELF!!!

The car in front of me was empty, and the car behind me went out empty!

I got so excited that I didn't set my camera up properly and it was too late (bumpy) by the time I realized it.

It was classic because when I came back into the loading area, there were probably 15 people waiting to get on the car, and the castmembers said... "Welcome back, uh, rider.... (and then without missing a beat) Congratulations! I guess you're the only one who didn't look into the eyes of Mara!" the little crowd waiting to board went wild!
              ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

That finale shot of fantasmic is wow

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
                  Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

The indy pics were so horrendous, I haven't shown them to anyone. It was absolutely dead by the time I went in (1145pm when the park closed at midnight) and after taking my time taking pictures of Indy's office and the map on the wall behind the safety spiel screen, I walked on the ride with seveal other people. I then got off the ride, went as far as thesafety spiel room again and jumped the rope, as there was no one in line still! So I walked on again, AND RODE BY MYSELF!!!

The car in front of me was empty, and the car behind me went out empty!

I got so excited that I didn't set my camera up properly and it was too late (bumpy) by the time I realized it.

It was classic because when I came back into the loading area, there were probably 15 people waiting to get on the car, and the castmembers said... "Welcome back, uh, rider.... (and then without missing a beat) Congratulations! I guess you're the only one who didn't look into the eyes of Mara!" the little crowd waiting to board went wild!
                  By horrendous, do you mean that it's blurry? I wouldn't mind seeing some blurry pictures.
                  ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Ah, DaddyB, I've missed your updates and pictures! But, it was worth the wait. Some beautiful shots as always. I loved the final Fantasmic picture of Mickey and made that my new wallpaper at work. Thanks, once again, for sharing your amazing photography with us!

Comment

unreal, as usual. THanks for the great pics!!!

Comment

Great pics. Thank you
                        Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Thanks for the update

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

I know you have heard this many many times, but man are you talented!! Thanks for the visual trip to my favorite place on earth!

Comment

The fireworks and the Fantasmic Mickey one's were great!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X