Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIctures of rides with lights on?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PIctures of rides with lights on?

    Does any body out there have pictures of any rides with the lights on? If you do can you please post them. I think that those type of pictures our interesting. thanks in advance!

  • #2
    Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

    Let me tell you a story, Once upon a time a boy named WaltsFavorite went to WDW, Alot of the rides WaltsFavorite went on broke down at various times and he snapped photos of rides like POTC, Snow White, Pooh, etc with the lights on.... Walts Favorite was excited to get home and develop his photos. Well boys and girls, when Walts Favorite got home and had his photos developed the lights on photos were not among them..... they were not even in the negatives... so the moral of the lesson boys and girls..... The Mouse is watching you!!!!!!
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

      my avatar
      "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

      The Beatles

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

        Originally posted by WaltsFavorite02
        Let me tell you a story, Once upon a time a boy named WaltsFavorite went to WDW, Alot of the rides WaltsFavorite went on broke down at various times and he snapped photos of rides like POTC, Snow White, Pooh, etc with the lights on.... Walts Favorite was excited to get home and develop his photos. Well boys and girls, when Walts Favorite got home and had his photos developed the lights on photos were not among them..... they were not even in the negatives... so the moral of the lesson boys and girls..... The Mouse is watching you!!!!!!
        Wow. Creepy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

          Originally posted by WaltsFavorite02
          Let me tell you a story, Once upon a time a boy named WaltsFavorite went to WDW, Alot of the rides WaltsFavorite went on broke down at various times and he snapped photos of rides like POTC, Snow White, Pooh, etc with the lights on.... Walts Favorite was excited to get home and develop his photos. Well boys and girls, when Walts Favorite got home and had his photos developed the lights on photos were not among them..... they were not even in the negatives... so the moral of the lesson boys and girls..... The Mouse is watching you!!!!!!
          Perhaps WaltsFavorite's camera was off.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

            Originally posted by chargerfan
            Does any body out there have pictures of any rides with the lights on?
            SURE! In fact, you betcha. I have tons of pictures with rides with their lights on.

            Here's one of "It's a Small World" with all its lights on (they do this every holiday season, dontcha know"...



            And here's another one of the Electric Light Parade with all of its lights on:

            [IMG]ttp://frank_eak.tripod.com/cali2004/HPIM5994A.JPG[/IMG]

            I have plenty more like this if you like!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

              Originally posted by chargerfan
              Does any body out there have pictures of any rides with the lights on?
              Ooh, and here's my favorite ride with "the lights on"...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                Ha ha Frogberto

                I think chargerfan meant pictures like this:



                Guess where this is!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                  Is it Space Mountain?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                    Originally posted by 2DieFR
                    Guess where this is!
                    Hey, am I in the wrong thread? Are we playing "where in the Disney (world)" inside this thread?!?

                    Okay, I guess in Disneyland, in Tomorrowland, inside Space Mountain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                      I like to ride Jungle Cruise with the lights on. Wait. That would make it during the day, wouldn't it? I guess it's pretty fun at night, too. NEVERMIND





                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                        Originally posted by Frogberto
                        Hey, am I in the wrong thread? Are we playing "where in the Disney (world)" inside this thread?!?
                        Sure, why not? You win, your turn, carry on

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                          HA! HA! Very funny guys)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                            I have pictures of roger rabbit but my scanner is currently broken. Sorry

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

                              Any Body else?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X