This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIctures of rides with lights on?

Does any body out there have pictures of any rides with the lights on? If you do can you please post them. I think that those type of pictures our interesting. thanks in advance!

Re: PIctures of rides with lights on?

Let me tell you a story, Once upon a time a boy named WaltsFavorite went to WDW, Alot of the rides WaltsFavorite went on broke down at various times and he snapped photos of rides like POTC, Snow White, Pooh, etc with the lights on.... Walts Favorite was excited to get home and develop his photos. Well boys and girls, when Walts Favorite got home and had his photos developed the lights on photos were not among them..... they were not even in the negatives... so the moral of the lesson boys and girls..... The Mouse is watching you!!!!!!
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

Comment

my avatar
      "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by WaltsFavorite02
        Let me tell you a story, Once upon a time a boy named WaltsFavorite went to WDW, Alot of the rides WaltsFavorite went on broke down at various times and he snapped photos of rides like POTC, Snow White, Pooh, etc with the lights on.... Walts Favorite was excited to get home and develop his photos. Well boys and girls, when Walts Favorite got home and had his photos developed the lights on photos were not among them..... they were not even in the negatives... so the moral of the lesson boys and girls..... The Mouse is watching you!!!!!!
        Wow. Creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by WaltsFavorite02
          Perhaps WaltsFavorite's camera was off.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerfan
            Does any body out there have pictures of any rides with the lights on?
            SURE! In fact, you betcha. I have tons of pictures with rides with their lights on.

Here's one of "It's a Small World" with all its lights on (they do this every holiday season, dontcha know"...

And here's another one of the Electric Light Parade with all of its lights on:

[IMG]ttp://frank_eak.tripod.com/cali2004/HPIM5994A.JPG[/IMG]

I have plenty more like this if you like!

Comment

Originally posted by chargerfan
              Does any body out there have pictures of any rides with the lights on?
              Ooh, and here's my favorite ride with "the lights on"...

Comment

Ha ha Frogberto

I think chargerfan meant pictures like this:

Guess where this is!

Comment

Is it Space Mountain?

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR
                    Guess where this is!
                    Hey, am I in the wrong thread? Are we playing "where in the Disney (world)" inside this thread?!?

Okay, I guess in Disneyland, in Tomorrowland, inside Space Mountain.

Comment

I like to ride Jungle Cruise with the lights on. Wait. That would make it during the day, wouldn't it? I guess it's pretty fun at night, too. NEVERMIND

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                        Hey, am I in the wrong thread? Are we playing "where in the Disney (world)" inside this thread?!?
                        Sure, why not? You win, your turn, carry on

Comment

HA! HA! Very funny guys)

Comment

I have pictures of roger rabbit but my scanner is currently broken. Sorry

Comment

Any Body else?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X