This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White -- An Enchanting Musical Returns to Disneyland Park

The classic tale of Snow White will return to Fantasyland Theatre in June. Snow White -- An Enchanting Musical tells the story of Snow White as she travels through the woods and finds a small cottage inhabited by 7 dwarfs. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs premiered at Park in February 2004.

----my mom is a travel person with a certain company and she got this info today in an email. So it looks like it will certainly be coming back this year.

Re: Snow White -- An Enchanting Musical Returns to Disneyland Park

thats so weird what mad it close down

Comment

Al said it was a lack of funds to keep all the new 50th entertainment running at once, and that certainly makes sense. Snow White was not as well-recieved as most of the other shows, and it cost a lot to maintain.

Does that cottage really have to be on a turntable?
      Could've saved a chunk there.

Comment

Well, remember what Al said? The show was created under Cynthia Harriss management and the mentality was all focused around entertainment and not rides or quality. The entertainment dpt. had incredible influence over the executives and what went into the park. So they created this lavish stage show that was intended to be the big new thing. Of course by the time it was ready to premier, Disneyland's management had changed out just a few months prior and this was the big thing for 2004 I suppose. Then, when the 50th rolled around, everything else(entertainment wise) that had been retooled turned into grand, expensive shows that proved to be a lot more popular. So Snow White, which wasn't all that great anyways, had its plug pulled for a while and wasn't really missed by too many of us. But it's back...ok.
        Last edited by DisneyMickey; 05-03-2006, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I really like the Snow White show. I wish it would come back earlier, but all the same I'm glad it is making a return. Makes me wonder how long...

Comment

Last I heard, until late August, then the show goes away forever....

But this was reported back on March 18th....

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22138
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

At Minnies moonlight madness last night (which was at the FL theater) they did say snow white will return.
              Jason

Comment

Oh yes, the first day of return is Friday, June 9th.

Comment

Anyone know if there will be improvements made?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                  ~

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                    But this was reported back on March 18th....

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22138
                    See how everybody just takes your inside poop for granted. Your getting to be as good as Al... and that's saying something!:thumbup:

BTW Michael, can you double-check the date for the return of HMH. I think you said it was on September 28th, but I wanted to make sure.
                    Thanks.
                    Charlie :wave:
                    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I have Haunted Mansion Holiday as opening Friday, September 29th, and pretty sure of that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst
                        Anyone know if there will be improvements made?
                        NO, they are just having one last set of performances for the summer, before it supposedly goes away for ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                          I have Haunted Mansion Holiday as opening Friday, September 29th, and pretty sure of that date.
                          Thanks! I'm planning for the Gumball Rally and was hoping we could include that in the days events.
                          Charlie :wave:
                          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I never saw the show, as a CM and a guest, and have no idea why..hmm..im a nerd!
                            "Here Comes the Bride....."

Comment

Well, at least it will keep some of the crowds busy while I am riding rides and seeing the good shows.
                              I personally didn't care for this particular show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X