Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Aloha Breakfast

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Breakfast

I was paging through my DLTravel Co. booklet, and it talks of Lilo and Stitch's Aloha breakfast. I got on the DL website, and I saw nothing... anyone have any info on this? Where is it? How much is it? Thanks for any input...

I LOVE STITCH!!!
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
    sigpic

It's at the PCH Grill at Paradise Pier Hotel (though when I went they were doing some refurb work at the restaurant and had a temporary location). I love Lilo and was anticipating this breakfast but was very disappointed. The food was bland and lacked variety. The characters also seemed very lethargic. However, your experience might be very different. Here's the link to the info page.

Comment

Any ideas on cost?
      Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
      http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
      sigpic

Comment

Aloha Breakfast menu and prices

Here's the link to the adult and childs menus.

http://dlresortinfo.com/paradiserestaurants.html

Love the breakfast as you can order off the menu and not do the buffet.

judimouse
        judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

The character breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen is much better! No Lilo though, at least I've never seen her there.
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I went the to brunch on Sunday and we had a great time. It's not as good as Goofy's Kitchen at the DL hotel, but it's a nice substitute if you can't get in (we decided to go that day and were told the wait for GK would be longer than they were open!).

It is a bit costly thought - about $20 a person (2 year old was free). But I guess everything at DL is costly.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511
              I was paging through my DLTravel Co. booklet, and it talks of Lilo and Stitch's Aloha breakfast. I got on the DL website, and I saw nothing... anyone have any info on this? Where is it? How much is it? Thanks for any input...

I LOVE STITCH!!!
              It is at Paradise Pier. The buffet is $23 or so. The rest of the food rund $9, $10 if I remember correctly.

I have seen Lilo, Stitch, Pluto, Minnie, and Daisy there.

Comment

Has anyone tried the character breakfast at GCH? I'm guessing it's priced around the same as the one at the Plaza, albeit with Chip and Dale instead of the Princes and Princesses...who shows up in terms of characters, and is the food and show worth the price?

Comment

who shows up in terms of characters, and is the food and show worth the price?
                  Chip and Dale are always there, sometimes Pluto joins them. They play a follow the leader game about once an hour or so and come to the tables to greet everyone. The characters are *wonderful* and the tone of the interaction is subdued, right in theme with the hotel, we love them. But honestly, we go to Storyteller's for the food...mmmmm corn chowder...and the convenience of the location. The character interaction is probably the best at Goofy's if you're looking for variety of characters and lots of interactions. If I recall correctly, all of the character buffets are the same price for the same meal...breakfast around $23, dinners around $27 for adults. Kids about half price...does that sound right?

Comment

"Micky Mouse" Waffle
                    with sweet cream butter and male syrup
                    $9.39
                    :botox:
                    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

sweet cream butter and male syrup
                      yummmmmm!! :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by yobbie
                        Chip and Dale are always there, sometimes Pluto joins them. They play a follow the leader game about once an hour or so and come to the tables to greet everyone. The characters are *wonderful* and the tone of the interaction is subdued, right in theme with the hotel, we love them. But honestly, we go to Storyteller's for the food...mmmmm corn chowder...and the convenience of the location. The character interaction is probably the best at Goofy's if you're looking for variety of characters and lots of interactions. If I recall correctly, all of the character buffets are the same price for the same meal...breakfast around $23, dinners around $27 for adults. Kids about half price...does that sound right?
                        I have also seen one of the bears from Brother Bear. The breakfast Buffet is $23 dollars while a la cart is $9-$12 or so. The banna filled french toast was quite good!

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
                          Has anyone tried the character breakfast at GCH? I'm guessing it's priced around the same as the one at the Plaza, albeit with Chip and Dale instead of the Princes and Princesses...who shows up in terms of characters, and is the food and show worth the price?
                          I just went there last weekend and it was the only disappointing part of the trip. The buffet is $20, about the same as the other two, and there was a very limited selection of food. I had to ORDER pancakes and waffles. When they brought them, there was TWO pancakes.

The characters that I saw were (forgive the rough descriptions, I don't know all the names:

A big bear holding a fish
                          Chip and Dale
                          Gorilla with mohawk
                          A small bear
                          One other I can't remember

I loved the look of the place - it's themed like the rest of GCH, but I would have enjoyed the Paradise Pier food more.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X