This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mural in TL?

The new mural in TL (which replaced the "Beyond the Greatest Star of All Lies Our Future" one) looks great! It's so not what I expected. I mean, I expected some cartoony piece of junk.

It's awesome!

Just wanted to let you know, there is a thread already on this subject called "Tomorrowland Updates." You can find out what everybody else thinks there. Maybe a Mod can merge it?

Comment

Sorry about that.

But that mural is the BEST ONE that's ever been there, IMO. The Mary Blair one (1967-1997) was cool but unfuturistic. The 1998-2005 one was pretty bad. This one ROCKS! And it went up VERY QUICKLY too didnt it?

Comment

No problem.

I really like the mural too- I think it will really help tie the land together. As for the speed, I assume everything was done earlier, and then the new panels just placed on top. But the change was sudden!

Comment

Originally posted by grvtydefy
          No problem.

I really like the mural too- I think it will really help tie the land together. As for the speed, I assume everything was done earlier, and then the new panels just placed on top. But the change was sudden!
          oh I think they removed the old mural

look at the panels on both murals, they seem to be designed to be taken out and replaced with great ease, this is probably forward thinking by Disney to make sure that they can change tomorrowland without having to totaly destroy murals like how they did with the origional murals
          "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X