Clear All

• Tinkerbarbie
    replied
    Thanks mamabot!

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    Tinkerbarbie - Love your screen name!

Glad that you were able to find the information you needed. Welcome to MiceChat!

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbarbie
    replied
    Hi Everyone

Just want to say hello and let you know what a wonderful site you have! I came here looking for info on the 50th and found everything I needed and much more! Thanks to everyone for all the great info!

See you on the 5th!

Leave a comment:

• Schda
    replied
    Okay Okay twist my arm why don't ya!

So I've been lurking for a couple months, just reading up on Disney Land and Disney World. I must say I've never been to Disney Land so I love reading up on it imagining what it must be like. I've been to Disney World about six or seven times I'd say (and have four trips planned to head there within the next year and a half). And just yesterday I talked my Aunt (who goes to Disney Worldat least once a year for the last twenty years) to head out for a trip to Disney Land for the 50th. I figured it's a good a time as any

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    Originally posted by Liquidspaceman
    When I was young, my parents would try to take my brother and I down to Disneyland about every other Spring. Now, when Spring comes around, I get these big tug to make the trip. It is kind of like Newts taking their que to migrate to the nearest pond.
    What a great analogy. I would say that most of us feel the same way about Disneyland (ok, and the other parks too).

Welcome to MiceChat!

Leave a comment:

• Liquidspaceman
    replied
    Thanks for the Welcome!

It is great to be with like minds, or should I say people who enjoy one man's dream from Missouri. When I was young, my parents would try to take my brother and I down to Disneyland about every other Spring. Now, when Spring comes around, I get these big tug to make the trip. It is kind of like Newts taking their que to migrate to the nearest pond. Since it isn't always possible to "migrate" to Disneyland, it is great to come to Miceage and share stories and comments! Meanwhile I will try to learn all the terms and tools in this new technology here at Micechat.

Leave a comment:

• PixiePrincess
    replied
    Hey everyone, ever since I got my AP in Jan. I have been sickly obsessed with updates and I visit MiceAge probably 5 to 6 times week. I love the columns and your guys thoughts and debates are great to read. I'm looking forward to joining the boards!

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Been visiting for a while and thought I should insert my two cents worth. Can't get back to the park as often as I'd like so this is the next best thing.

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKingJack
    replied
    I am Nuevo On these Boards I like em already

Leave a comment:

• MckyCrzy
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• sneakerspray
    replied
    Can't resist an invite so, deep breath and here goes the first post.... Hello!

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    Haldo! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• HeidiAndMiriam
    replied
    Hello everyone :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Big Drunk Dave @ DL
    replied
    Welcome, welcome... Well, Come In

Yeah, you guys need to go ahead and register here and stop jackin' around.

Leave a comment:

• DemonicDemona
    replied
    well most of us are nice anyway muhahahahaha *evil grin*

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    Hi guys! Don't be afraid. We're nice (and fairly opinionated)! Hope you enjoy the hubub around here as we get closer to the 50th all the time....

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    I 2nd mamabot!! Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!!! I have been here just about 2 months and *love* Micechat!!!

Leave a comment:

• jsmith157
    replied
    Hello and welcome to all those that come here to get their daily Disney fix.

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• AF'nJ
    replied
    Originally posted by poohnpiglet
    Hey thanks. I just registered. A nice welcome is always a good thing!

me too, I just registered today.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X