This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolley Trolley in Toontown today

Yes, the Trolley was out sitting at the old Jolley Trolley station today. It was only out for photo ops though. The CM there said they had brought it out yesterday (just for this weekend) to see what the public reaction is. And, she said, if everything is positive it just may make a comeback as a ride!!!!
    Last edited by mcow1; 05-06-2006, 05:21 PM.
    Mike

Re: Jolley Trolley in Toontown today

Woohoo! The motion in toon town will return!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

Woo Hoo. Jolly Trolly is back.
      As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I enjoyed it and wish it would return. It would work better if there was an expanded Toontown. Hopefully some day

Comment

Thank goodness, hope it becomes it's wobbly fun again. However, I prefer when it wasn't used as a transportation attraction. (And didn't actually go anywhere, but around in a circle). Seemed more in theme that way, and didn't create massive lines at the ends of TT.
          -Monorail Man

Comment

Yay!!!! I loved the JT back in its original swirly movement. Hope it comes back!

Comment

Woohoo!!!

Toontown always looks so...empty without it going around. It would be nice to see it back in action.

Comment

Photos?!?!?!

Comment

6 out of 5 passengers prefer the Jolley Trolley, and it's no wonder. No other trolley considers your complete comfort as completely or comfortably as the Jolly Trolley. So Toontowners, if you want to get more for your travel samolian, hop aboard and ride high, wide, and handsome on the Jolley Trolley!

o~ Toot toot! Ding Ding! Ride the Toontown Trolley. It starts from here and goes to there, bouncin round the Toontown square, ride the Toontown Trolley, Toontown's Jolley Trolley! o~

It's clean.. it's fun.. it bounces a lot!

Comment

ok, so did any one acually get a pic? I do not know what your talking about if I do not get a visual so some one snap a pic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                      ok, so did any one acually get a pic? I do not know what your talking about if I do not get a visual so some one snap a pic!!!
                      I wish I had. I forgot to take my digital with me. My wife took a couple but it's on film.
                      Mike

Comment

That's just one more possibility returning. Good news!
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yay! I use to love watching the Jolly Trolley lope through Toon Town. It just fit in so well with the theme of Toontown. I hope they decide to start running it again!

Comment

Originally posted by mcow1
                            Yes, the Trolley was out sitting at the old Jolley Trolley station today. It was only out for photo ops though. The CM there said they had brought it out yesterday (just for this weekend) to see what the public reaction is. And, she said, if everything is positive it just may make a comeback as a ride!!!!
                            Exciting!!!!!! :clap:Especially since it's still shown a lot of places.

Thanks for sharing the news.

Comment

It sure will be nice if TDA decides to bring it back. The addition of fastpass to roger rabbit caused excessive lines to wrap around outside the wonderful queue. The queue would be left empty to allow fastpass guest to run thru it while the standby guest waited out in the sun blocking jolley trolleys path. Now with the reconfiguration for fastpass the queue is being used again an jolley trolley could once again do its trip around toontown.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X