This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland secrets?

Hey, I just got my first Disneyland AP on Friday. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or secrets I should know about Disneyland or California Aventure??

Plus, I'm new to this website... so I would like to meet some new people!
    Thanks guys

Re: Disneyland secrets?

Dole Whips are the best dessert while watching the fireworks! Sunday mornings are the best time to go to Disneyland, lighter crowds.

Comment

Don't know if this is such a secret anymore, but the ceiling in the HM Stretching Rooms is just a painted scrim.

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Tips and tricks, hmm.
        The best time to ride Pirates and HM are when Fantasmic's going on!
        Ditto with Small World and the parade - shorter (or no!) lines!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

^Oh lol! Sorry I meant like Disney secrets of the park!

Sorry for that.

But for your questions,

GET GET Fast Pass for Splash, its great!

Comment

Originally posted by kronos
            Dole Whips are the best dessert while watching the fireworks!
            Dole Whips are the best food to make any attraction better... lol

Comment

Sometimes DL has special things going on for
              Annual Passholders. Just go to the Disneyland
              website and look for the Annual Passport holder
              link. You will need to register your name and
              passport number.

I haven't checked it in about a week. At
              that point, the most recent offers were
              a couple special showings/special prices
              for "Cars" and "Pirates: DMC". Also Annual
              passport holders can purchase tickets now
              for the Halloween Trick or Treat nights in
              DCA. Never know what fun things might
              be showing up there!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

In Indiana Jones there is only one track but three doors.

Comment

Howdy!

When getting a dole whip, do not wait in that ridiculous line outside in the Adventureland walkway. If you don't feel like going into the Tiki Room but want your treat, go get it from the inside of the waiting place, then say you have a fastpass time or something and go back out.

If you want to actually get somewhere after the fireworks, use the train.

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                    Howdy!

When getting a dole whip, do not wait in that ridiculous line outside in the Adventureland walkway. If you don't feel like going into the Tiki Room but want your treat, go get it from the inside of the waiting place, then say you have a fastpass time or something and go back out.

If you want to actually get somewhere after the fireworks, use the train.
                    That is awesome advice!!! Last time I was there, a huge line was forming on the outside. I went inside and there was NO ONE in line, so I got served right away. It was super cool. I can't figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Momeraths
                      Hey, I just got my first Disneyland AP on Friday. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or secrets I should know about Disneyland or California Aventure??

Plus, I'm new to this website... so I would like to meet some new people!
                      Thanks guys
                      First of all, welcome to the board!!!

As you will soon notice if you haven't already, the benefits you get from your pass depend on the kind of pass that you have - again, check disneyland.com/ap for details...

And there's a "meet" every Sunday at noon at the Disneyland "hub" with usually no fewer than a dozen MiceChatters...sometimes many more!!!

Enjoy!!!

Barry
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Momeraths
                        Hey, I just got my first Disneyland AP on Friday. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or secrets I should know about Disneyland or California Aventure?
                        Yes! Don't feel that since you're an AP holder that you're better than regular ticket holders or that you deserve special treatment above all others--'cause you don't. AP people like that give the rest of us a really bad name. Play nice and be curteous!

Familiarize yourself with some of the dining and shopping discounts that you get at certain places in the park (depends on the type of AP you have).

If you ever forget your pass, you get one free complimentary pass for each year that you are an AP holder. Just go to a ticket booth and ask for it (ID required). After that, you'd have to pay for a replacement card ($30 ?).

If you plan on going to the park a lot, and you'll be driving there, consider adding on free parking to your pass (if you don't already have it). You'll save a lot of money!

If you don't have the highest level AP, you can always upgrade at any time; you only have to pay the difference.

Enjoy your new AP, Momeraths! And welcome to our little famliy.
                        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry
                          First of all, welcome to the board!!!

As you will soon notice if you haven't already, the benefits you get from your pass depend on the kind of pass that you have - again, check disneyland.com/ap for details...

And there's a "meet" every Sunday at noon at the Disneyland "hub" with usually no fewer than a dozen MiceChatters...sometimes many more!!!

Enjoy!!!

Barry
                          Where is the hub?? I would love to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam
                            Yes! Don't feel that since you're an AP holder that you're better than regular ticket holders or that you deserve special treatment above all others--'cause you don't. AP people like that give the rest of us a really bad name. Play nice and be curteous!

Familiarize yourself with some of the dining and shopping discounts that you get at certain places in the park (depends on the type of AP you have).

If you ever forget your pass, you get one free complimentary pass for each year that you are an AP holder. Just go to a ticket booth and ask for it (ID required). After that, you'd have to pay for a replacement card ($30 ?).

If you plan on going to the park a lot, and you'll be driving there, consider adding on free parking to your pass (if you don't already have it). You'll save a lot of money!

If you don't have the highest level AP, you can always upgrade at any time; you only have to pay the difference.

Enjoy your new AP, Momeraths! And welcome to our little famliy.
                            I don't mean to sound snotty... Sorry about that! I'm just really excited because I've been saving up forever. I went three times this year and then I realized it would probably be smarter to get a pass.

Comment

The Hub is the center area where the statue of Walt and Mickey are located. The meet usually occurs around noon, and we meet at the bench that is second or third to your left if you enter the Hub from Main Street. Just look for a bunch of strange obsessed looking people wearing all manner of Disneyland shirts, jackets, coats, hats, bonnets, jewelry, etc. Sometimes all at the same time!:lmao:

Welcome to the board and come spend some crazy time with us. We are so cool. But courteous and nice at all times. We all keep our hands and feet inside the Hub until the meet comes to a complete end (or everybody takes off for lunch, whichever comes first).:thumbup:
                              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X