Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Storyteller's Cafe

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storyteller's Cafe

Hey everyone! I just got back from Disneyland Resort. Although mother's day is tomorrow, my family went to eat lunch today at Storyteller's Cafe. It was our first time there and it was surprisingly a very good experience. Before we even got into the restaurant, my parents were amazed with the theming of the hotel. As soon as we were seated, we got the DELICIOUS BREAD! There were loaves of white bread and there were also cornbread muffins, which were pretty good. I couldn't finish my meal later because I ate so much bread. I ordered the New York Steak Sandwich, my brother ordered the personal pizza, my mom the salmon salad, and my dad ordered the chicken caesar salad and the corn chowder soup. my steak sandwich was delicious. I actually liked eating the steak alone without the bread. Wasn't dry at all and cooked very nicely. The personal pizza looked good, but the salmon salad was quite amazing. The balsamic dressing was great and the salad was so light. The salmon wasvery soft and delicious. The waitress was also very nice, never letting our glasses go empty. At the end of the meal, she gave me my pin that is given to annual passholders but she also gave my mom an extra pin because of Mother's Day...or today would actually be the day before. But I just thought that was very nice of her, or if it's Disney policy it's very nice of them. OVerall I would recommend this wonderful experience to anyone!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Re: Storyteller's Cafe

My family and I always eat there. even when we're not staying at the hotel. I love that restaraunt. The food is awesome!

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Comment

Nice Report!

Comment

Lunch and dinner is really good there. i would not have breakfast there again though. I'm glad you enjoyed it..

Comment

Yum!!!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You all do know, I hope, that it is called the "Storyteller" cafe for a reason. If you ask the waitress (or waiter) about the pictures, they will tell you the story behind the one you are sitting closest too. It is a real story they tell, and they do it really nice. I found it interesting that all the responses here did not mention it. Try it next time, it's very entertaining and you acturally learn something.

And the food is very good as well.
            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I love Storytellers Cafe' The potato soup is WONDERFUL but sososososo filling. the salads are great too. a year ago the DH and I had the dinner buffet which included a GREAT cut-at-the-moment Prime rib. LOL had a $56 bowl of soup and a piece of prime rib! DO NOT go if you are not hungry.
              "AND CONGRATULATIONS MICECHAT! WE HAVE NOW GONE INTO RELIGION, POLITICS, AND RACISM ON ONE THREAD! HELLS HAT-TRICK!"
              - PanTheMan

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Thanks Lost Boy, I never knew the CM's would tell you a story about the pic. That's pretty cool, I'll ask next time I am there.

I have to say there breakfasts are really good, the pan cakes with orange butter is really good. And you can ask for the orange butter recipe and they give it to you. Also the bananas and french toaste is really good.
                Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Janell
                  Also the bananas and french toaste is really good.
                  thats what I had...I didn't care for it at all. Maybe I'm just not a breakfast person...or maybe I don't appreciate food items I can make better at home...LOL

Comment

we ate there twice, loved it all, breakfast and lunch. I would love to have had dinner, maybe some day

Comment

SCUBAbe, I know what you mean about not being a breakfast person, for the most part I'm not either.

So what do you like to order for lunch and dinner?

For lunch I like there pizza, they have a thin crust that reminds me of when I was in Italy. And for dinner I like the buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Janell
                        SCUBAbe, I know what you mean about not being a breakfast person, for the most part I'm not either.

So what do you like to order for lunch and dinner?

For lunch I like there pizza, they have a thin crust that reminds me of when I was in Italy. And for dinner I like the buffet.
                        I've only had the pizza there and it was excellent. I'm still craving it...LOL...Generally I stay clear of buffets. I just don't eat enough to justify the cost...

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if somewhere would have the breakfast buffet at dinner time??!!! (That's my favorite time to eat breakfast food)
                            sigpic
                            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Thanks Janell, for your avatar. It made my day.
                              Where is this Storyteller Cafe? Never heard of it.
                              "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X