Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something goes BOOM in the nights....(Remember testing)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something goes BOOM in the nights....(Remember testing)

Well anyone around the park for the next few nights should start to hear some booms at night. I hear that in the next few nights there is supposed to be some testing for Remember... so anyone close to the park keep an ear open and an eye to the sky. And give us updates as soon as anything pops.

J :monkey:
    Last edited by Jerm; 04-06-2005, 07:40 PM.
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

If I'm outside around 9:30 I can ususally hear the quiet booms coming from Disneyland, but I'm not close enough to see anything Speaking of testing for Remember... is anyone planning on having a Mickey and Friends parking structure viewing party during the cast preview nights? I wonder if security would allow people to be there and watch...that would be fun, especially since you can sometimes catch wisps of the music up there.

Comment

Originally posted by revol yensid
      If I'm outside around 9:30 I can ususally hear the quiet booms coming from Disneyland, but I'm not close enough to see anything Speaking of testing for Remember... is anyone planning on having a Mickey and Friends parking structure viewing party during the cast preview nights? I wonder if security would allow people to be there and watch...that would be fun, especially since you can sometimes catch wisps of the music up there.
      Best. Idea. Ever. I doubt they would let us do that, though.
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

edit: error on my part!
        eek!

Comment

Remember Testing

Here are some pics of the testing tonight: http://www.miboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24027

Comment

Oh YAY! I love those shooting star shells.
            sigpic
            Elsa's and Anna's
            Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

They were testing the Pirates battle scene.

Comment

Thanks the for heads up! Remember is going to be AMAZING!

Comment

Ohhh! I am intrigued.
                  sigpic
                  Elsa's and Anna's
                  Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X