Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Instrumental Version of Grim, Grinning Ghosts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instrumental Version of Grim, Grinning Ghosts

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I was wondering if anybody could point me to an instrumental version of Grim, Grinning Ghosts for free. I saw a version off of a karaoke CD, but I need the song for a school project and don't want to drop that kind of money to do so.

Re: Instrumental Version of Grim, Grinning Ghosts

An instrumental version of GGG can be found at a certain website notorious for its large amount of Disneyland mp3 downloads. I'm not sure if I should mention it here, but if you do a google search of Disneyland's Anaheim address you should come across the website easily.

Comment

Thanks, it's exactly what I needed. The project was to write a song or parody of a song based on a character from Macbeth and sing it in class. Our group chose to do Banquo/Banquo's ghost as per Act III and I wanted the music. Thank you very much.

Comment

Well Club 33's version is instrumental, and quite nice too. You can also look into that, more for listening pleasure than anything.

Comment

And that's a hot beat. Bust a freestyle over it.
          Magic Journeys...

Comment

Well, I'm done. I was honestly expecting to be able to do more with it, but oh well. It was tougher than I thought. And unfortunately, I could only find the version sans finale part. Here it is, Banquo's Ghost (I realize that in some places, it is too tight into the tune and in others, it is too loose, but oh well):

When the witches spake,
            For Macbeth’s sake,
            His ambitions came awake,
            Banquo met his demise,
            Because the witches prophesized
            Then Banquo’s ghost came out to socialize.

Macbeth, don’t close your eyes
            And don’t try to hide.
            For Banquo’s ghost sat by your side.
            Shrouded in a gory guise,
            He began to terrorize,
            And Banquo’s ghost came out to socialize.

Even though his son Fleance was able to flee,
            Banquo’s ghost came to haunt thee.
            He appeared before your eyes
            Yet Macbeth still denied
            That Banquo’s ghost came out to socialize.

You arranged his death, you foul Macbeth,
            You robbed Banquo of his breath,
            Because the witches prophesized,
            Macbeth wanted his kingly prize.

Comment

:thumbup:
              Originally posted by Twist_of_Fate
              Well, I'm done. I was honestly expecting to be able to do more with it, but oh well. It was tougher than I thought. And unfortunately, I could only find the version sans finale part. Here it is, Banquo's Ghost (I realize that in some places, it is too tight into the tune and in others, it is too loose, but oh well):

When the witches spake,

His ambitions came awake,
              Banquo met his demise,
              Because the witches prophesized

Shrouded in a gory guise,
              He began to terrorize,

Even though his son Fleance was able to flee,

He appeared before your eyes
              Yet Macbeth still denied

You arranged his death, you foul Macbeth,
              You robbed Banquo of his breath,
              Because the witches prophesized,
              Macbeth wanted his kingly prize.
              Good job!

Comment

Yes, I have it on cd, I just put it onto my computer, and it is making me mad because I cant send it in pm or anything, I keep trying.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X