Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Toontown Morning Madness-What is it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toontown Morning Madness-What is it?

I just bought my Disneyland tickets through AAA and they have Toontown Morning Madness added to my package. I guess it was part of the package deal I bought.

I am curious to know if anyone has attended this event and is it worth it? Apparently the event opens an hour before Toontown opens to the public. I have read on other threads Toontown does not really have any "E" ticket rides, so is it worth getting up early to attend the event? :confused:
    I See SPOTS!!!!!!
    :yea: :bow: :lol: :thumbup:

Magic Kingdom 1992 and 2008
    Disneyland 1984, 1987, 1993 (3x's), 1998, 2005, 2007 :yea:

I havent heard about this but I believe that anything that gets you into Disneyland as early as possible is worth it.

Since Im going in June, I have the early morning entry but Id like to know what this is too. Maybe I can get in early 2 days.

Is it on a Saturday only or anytime?
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

-Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Is this something you can buy seperately (not in a package)? My daughter would really love something like this! Sounds like more fun than a Character Breakfast and she loves those!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

you have to get a package to get this perk and the Early Entry. I suppose it is meant to make up for paying Disney prices for your hotel and park tickets.
          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X