This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figment1986
    anyone bringing a laptop to their resort????
    Doesn't everyone? I mean, how are you going to access your plans in Excel if you don't have a portable PC with you? :-O
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
      Lucky...

Like this Lucky?

Thanks to Yen Sid1 over at WDWmagic for that fine photo!

Now, back on topic, if the Land's new food court will be open, you should do that for lunch.
      Please beware of the MiceChat policy on posting pictures:

Originally posted by MiceChat FAQ
      Can I post pictures?

You may only post pictures that belong to you, or that you have been given permission to post by their owners. If you post a picture from a source other than yourself, please credit the source and mention that they have given you permission to post the picture here. Linking directly to another site is allowed, but not encouraged, and may prevent the thread from being featured in the MiceChat Weekly Roundup. These picture rules also apply for signatures (which have a limit of 1 468x60 picture/image), and avatars (which have a limit of 150x150).
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Umm, I guess I didn't mention that I did have permission to post it. But yes, I do have permission to use Yen Sid1's photos. And I'm not hotlinking it from another site. I'm hosting it myself. And I did give credit to the photographer and where it came from...

If I did something wrong, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Labuda
          Doesn't everyone? I mean, how are you going to access your plans in Excel if you don't have a portable PC with you? :-O
          Palm Pilot...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

However i also keep my memory stick for frequent backups.. cause once it dies.. it is dead...

Anyone paying for a fast connection so we could have a Mice Chat live
          from WDW??? & Upload our photos.... :lol: :bow: :bow: :bow: :devil: :monkey:

Comment

Lucky...

Like this Lucky?

Thanks to Yen Sid1 over at WDWmagic for that fine photo!

Now, back on topic, if the Land's new food court will be open, you should do that for lunch.
            Yes like that lucky...... is lucky at WDW yet??? LOL oh he is from wdwmagic guess lucky is there!
            Last edited by Snacks; 04-08-2005, 02:44 PM.
            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Umm, I guess I didn't mention that I did have permission to post it. But yes, I do have permission to use Yen Sid1's photos. And I'm not hotlinking it from another site. I'm hosting it myself. And I did give credit to the photographer and where it came from...

If I did something wrong, I'm sorry.
              As long as you have permission to use the photo, then no need to apologize.

Comment

Looking at that photo again...Notice there are NO GUESTS in sight and only what appear to be Disney managers with name tags on. As I said before.. I am yet to see Lucky roaming DAK, and I have not seen a photo taken by a park's guest, with real guests in it! So I am still doubtful about Lucky being exposed to guests at DAK.

Comment

I saw Lucky while he was still at DCA. Cute, but not worth making a special trip for.

Back on topic: More meet location idea? When we have a few good ones, I'll post a poll in this thread and we'll go with the one that gets the most votes.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                  Save

Comment

I haven't been around the boards for too long but I would definetly be interested in going to this... just have to make sure that I have the day off... I do like the idea of the Fountain View but just for another option, how about the Cantina de San Angel, they have great margaritas!

Comment

If I am not working that day (further up on the Disney property)I will be there too

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ka119
                        I haven't been around the boards for too long but I would definetly be interested in going to this... just have to make sure that I have the day off... I do like the idea of the Fountain View but just for another option, how about the Cantina de San Angel, they have great margaritas!
                        That sounds like a good idea for a night meet to watch the fireworks later in the day...

Comment

I'll be there- I vote for meeting at the Fountain and eating at the Land as well. Much easier for me since I will be there with Rose.

I won't be able to stay too long at Epcot though- I'll have spent most of the day before there- but I will make the meet. Then if anyone wants to hop to another park with me they are welcome!

Comment

You all decide and I will be there... If you have me.

Comment

Darn I'm going to be at Epcot on the 24th, and MK on the 23rd and I'm already locked in.

I'd probably feel weird being the newbie and all anyways

:o

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
                              September '94 - WDW (MK, Epcot)
                              '95 - Disneyland
                              September '00 - (MK, SeaWorld, Wet n Wild) WDW Off site
                              Halloween '02 - (MK, Epcot, AK, MGM) WDW Off site
                              May '04 - (MGM) WDW - All Star Music

[countdown=&day=22&month=5&year=2005&hour=3&min=30& sec=55]
                              Countdown to Birthday with Da Mouse!
                              Doin' Disney - Dementia style! [/countdown]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Poocha Chubugga Oom Chickee! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Dementia
                                Darn I'm going to be at Epcot on the 24th, and MK on the 23rd and I'm already locked in.

I'd probably feel weird being the newbie and all anyways

:o

You could take the monorail to Epcot for the lunch? Or do you not have hoppers? It's fairly easy to go from MK to Epcot and back. I will likely be doing something similar, seeing as how I am spending the day before the meet at Epcot.

Comment

I'll be there!! I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go...

I will be at the mercy of Dusty on where to meet. But who isn't at his mercy:bow: . It will be nice to meet some of the east coasters.
                                  Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                                  FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                                  I bring the magic!!!
                                  "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                                  Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                                  Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Sounds like an interesting and curious event!

;-)
                                    Ric
                                    Director, Concierge Services
                                    HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL
                                    established 1939

and featuring
                                    TIP TOP CLUB

on the top floor

Comment

I received an early Mother's Day present: A trip to WDW! I will be there alongside Dusty & Grumpy4. I will be at the meet. Yay!
                                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Cool. I will be there too!

Comment

I will relay the info back.. (I finally got dates straitened...)

Now if only i had a laptop to post daily TRs through the night...

Oh well... (Too bad most of you wont be in Tampa....)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X