This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy folks. Just a reminder:

We will meet at the outdoor patio of the Fountain View Cafe (It is covered in the event of rain) at 1pm on Monday the 23rd of May.

Sometime around 1:30 we'll make a decision on where to go for food and drinks. Rose & Crown or San Angel both sound like good ideas (and aren't too far a walk).

I am so excited to meet you all. We'll be in the parks from Monday to Friday, so it is possible that we might also be able to meet up with some of you at Pleasure Island or for fireworks, etc. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to arrange other meets.

All the best,
    Dusty

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

I'm new but I will be there around that time. I certainly might join in. Nice to meet others that are on the internet

Comment

Please join us DisneyCP. Doesn't matter how long you have been posting. We'd be delighted to meet you!

-Dusty
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Save

Comment

I can't wait to get away from work for a week and spend some quality time at WDW.

Who'll be at the meet on the 23rd?

Save

Comment

Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!

Have we decided on a restaurant yet?

I went back over the thread and this is who has said they will attend the meet:
            • Dustysage
            • TDLFAN
            • Savik101
            • Ozarker
            • ka119
            • ti2gr
            • Nephythys
            • Grumpy4
            • RichardRiga
            • mamabot
            • DisneyCP2002

If you would like to be added to the list, please let us know.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Meet in the land.. The resturaunt's seating area is nice......

(darn battery died at epcot..)

Comment

I will be there for sure, and will go anywhere you guys want to meet. I am very very easy...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  I will be there for sure, and will go anywhere you guys want to meet. I am very very easy...
                  Good to know.
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

...That is if you don't mind this old geezer tagging along...

Comment

I can't wait to hear your travel stories. I am very much looking forward to meeting you on Monday.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Anyone wants TDR guidemaps?? I got plenty to share.

Comment

Ooooh! What great treats to take back to the kids.

NO GOATS!

Comment

In that case, then I will bring some of TDR special event artwork post cards to give out as well.... may not have enough for every one but I will bring some anyways...

Comment

ORDDU: So, DustySage, duckling. How long do you think you'll be at Epcot on that particular Monday? My sisters and I could, possibly, fly in from Morva by 5:30 pm, after we're through working at the Broom Factory.

ORGOCH: Anybody up fer a food ol' fashioned frog hunt?

ORWEN: Eeeeeeew! I'm sure nobody wants to get soggy or sucked up in a swamp!!

ORDDU: Anyway, ducklings, we hope you all have a wonderful time. Your witches will be watching!

Comment

PM me you Cell Phone number if you can't make the meet but want to try to meet up later. We'll be in the park until close. (although we have dinner reservations at 7:15 in World Showcase - and will be unavailable at that time)

Save

Comment

Just a few more day!! I can hardly wait!! First trip there and I've got the perfect guide and group of people to travel with!! Well, missing one person , so we shall drink and enjoy in her honor. I can't wait to meet some of the east-coasters!!
                                  Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                                  FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                                  I bring the magic!!!
                                  "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                                  Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                                  Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

See you guys at the airport in 2 days.
                                    Mmmm airline food.....
                                    This line left blank in good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Savik101
                                      Mmmm airline food.....
                                      Looking forard to seeing you too.

NO GOATS!

Comment

ORDDU: This IS exciting!! They're even talking about it as far away as Morva!!!! (Oh, and, Dustysage, duckling. I had one of my sisters leave you a personal message, elsewhere. Be sure and find it, dear.)

Comment

Originally posted by Savik101
                                          Mmmm airline food.....
                                          Originally posted by mamabot
                                          Looking forard to seeing you too.
                                          Me too! Me too!
                                          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                                          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                                          I bring the magic!!!
                                          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                                          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                                          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X