X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savik101
    Mmmm airline food.....
    Airline food? What airline food? :confused: How long has it been since you flew domestic?? :botox:

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      Airline food? What airline food? :confused: How long has it been since you flew domestic?? :botox:
      How far are they Flying?? i think if they fly mid country nonstop they get a meal.... mabey it is 2 hours???

I know i should be getting a meal on my flight from Tampa to Texas (Dalas mabey?) or Texas to Orange county....

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
        How far are they Flying?? i think if they fly mid country nonstop they get a meal.... mabey it is 2 hours???

I know i should be getting a meal on my flight from Tampa to Texas (Dalas mabey?) or Texas to Orange county....
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:
        They may sell you a candy bar if you are lucky but a "meal"??? :lol:

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:
          They may sell you a candy bar if you are lucky but a "meal"??? :lol:
          you know the "meal" I am talking about... The crap... I remember my Ireland flight had sandwitches and juce... depending on the time we were....

I still remember when if the flight was 1.5 hours you got a small meal... now if it is 2 you "might" get one... mabey a sandwitch...

Comment

That is exactly my point!! Now a days...you don't even get "crap" on a domestic flight. You want a meal? You gotta go overseas.

Help me celebrate: this is like my 800th post on Micechat!!! YAY!!!
            Last edited by TDLFAN; 05-21-2005, 10:41 PM.

Comment

We are taking a red-eye, so we'll be sleeping, probably not eating!
              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
              I bring the magic!!!
              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Well guys!!! I hope you all have a great flight tonight over to O-town!!! And will be thinking of you all when I go to bed tonight. Hope you can still make the meet at 1pm tomorrow, but if you need rest...I will understand. Dustysage has my phone # so just gimme a call if anything changes.
                BON VOYAGE!!! Don't forget to pack a snack bag and bring bottle water to wash it down with!!

Comment

Thanks TDLFAN!! See ya tomorrow! I'm sure we'll be there! We've been waiting for this meet for a long time!
                  Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                  FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                  I bring the magic!!!
                  "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                  Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                  Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

The best part of flying a red eye is being able to get a whole can of coke, instead of sharing with other people.
                    Mmmm snore fest...
                    This line left blank in good taste.

Comment

Looking at that photo again...Notice there are NO GUESTS in sight and only what appear to be Disney managers with name tags on. As I said before.. I am yet to see Lucky roaming DAK, and I have not seen a photo taken by a park's guest, with real guests in it! So I am still doubtful about Lucky being exposed to guests at DAK.
                      Seen on Friday- the 20th. My daughter was selected to pet him.
                      Seen on Saturday the 21st- we followed him around for a while. Got many pics.

He's fabulous!

oh- and see you guys tomorrow (yes I have my laptop- good thing too!)

Comment

yes I did post that quote long time ago Nethythys, but I have seen Lucky already when Chester and Hester were doing his show. I understand that is not the case anymore.

Comment

Good morning! I am off to EPCOT to meet Dustysage and the gang!!! BYE!! More at 11.

Comment

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...454&p=71837811

Comment

I'm glad to hear at least SOMETHING about this meet! Thanks for the photo. Who all is in it now? :o Can't wait to hear how it went.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                I'm glad to hear at least SOMETHING about this meet! Thanks for the photo. Who all is in it now? :o Can't wait to hear how it went.
                                Piglet, go back to the photo and place your mouse pointer over it. in a second, a popup window will come up with the names of those pictured from left to right...

Comment

Piglet, go back to the photo and place your mouse pointer over it. in a second, a popup window will come up with the names of those pictured from left to right...
                                  Ah, :o Thank you for that I can't wait to have more MiceChat meets at WDW this fall!

Comment

ORGOCH: er...um...TDLFAN, ducklin'--I don't mean ta find fault er nothin'--but I think ya went 'n made a big ol' mistake when ya went 'n labled that one goomer sittin' at the table as bein' a whole coven a witches from Morva. First of all, they's 3 of us--not one.

ORWEN: Second of all, we're ladies--not men!

ORDDU: Third of all, I think I've seen that hunk pretending to be us, before. Don't be fooled by imitations, now. It's not Kosher...

ORWEN: Now, it IS true that us Cauldron girls WERE at the meeting and greeting--which turned out to be most enjoyable--but we were the one's TAKING the pictures--not posing for them. So, there's no way we could have been shown because we ran out of that stuff you ducklings refer to as 'film' and, besides, we don't know how to work those modern machines of yours, anyway!

Comment

Witches,
                                      I've noticed Dustysage has been MIA since the EPCOT meet last month...and was wondering if any of you gals had something to do with that?? Hmmm?

Comment

ORDDU: Well, if you promise not to tell, dear--I have him secretly hidden away inside the big, black cauldron--not allowing him out until he promises to MARRY me!!

Comment

OMG!!! Some one call the FBI!!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X