This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Talk?

What exactly is this atraction that they call Turtle Talk at the Living Seas at Epcot? They are going to put it in the space where Walt: One Man's Dream was in Disney Animation at Disney's California Adventure.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Id venture a guess that it has something to do with asking Crush and Squirt questions or something of that sort
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
    sigpic

Comment

It is JUST like talking with Stitch in Innoventions. But you are in a BIG room and many people talk to him at a time. So, it is not as personal as the Encounter with Stitch. Crush also goes out of his way to talk to the kids, so if you have kids who are young enough that they still believe in the magic of Disney Characters ... they'll love it! I am too old for that, and I LOVED it. But then again ... this is why I work at Disneyland!

Comment

Wait- is this a rumor that Turtle Talk will go into the Animation Bldg., or is this an already known fact?

Comment

it is possable they would clone the experance over to DCA.. (adn remove stitch from innoventions)

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that....

Comment

No, i dont think its a rumor. I rememer a CM told me they were going to take out One Man's Dream soon and on laughingplace.com, they say that Turtle Trek is coming to DCA's Animation Screening Room.
            "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

My friend works Drawn to Animation and TOT and it is definetly 100% going to be Turtle Talk.

Comment

I have heard nothing but great things about Turtle Talk but doesn't it seem to be out of place in the Animation Bldg? (yes, I know that it's real time animaiton.... but still)
                Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I think it will work well. It involves Disney (well, Pixar) animation and it's interactive--the kids will love it and the adults will think it's funny. Better than the archaic Back to Neverland.
                  -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                  I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

I think it would work better in Tomorrowland, what with the NEmo attraction and all.

Comment

Yay Turtles!!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

when would this be added though?

didn't they already beta test Turtle Talk in the animation building before sending it to Florida?

anywho I think it might be an awkward fit with it being ocean themed and all of that, but then again it is interactive and that seems to be what the animation building is all about

maybe I'd be happier if they did another character, one that is more blatantly hand drawn, seems more magical to me then 3D but oh well
                        "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

It could be added really quickly. It didn't take long at all to build it at Epcot. Probably by May 5th.
                          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

So, u just sit in the seats of the animation screening room and talk to the turtles from your seat and they answer back? Am I missing something here?
                            __________________________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
                              What exactly is this atraction that they call Turtle Talk at the Living Seas at Epcot? They are going to put it in the space where Walt: One Man's Dream was in Disney Animation at Disney's California Adventure.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/ep/e_seas3.htm

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X