Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney Gallery print by demand question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disney Gallery print by demand question

    I was wondering if it was possible to buy online the concept art that is currently found in the Disney Gallery. I purchased a great picture on one of my last trips to Disneyland, but it got ruined. I want to replace it, but I will not be back to Disneyland for another year and I don't know if they'll even be selling the same artwork then. I looked at the Disney Gallery link and couldn't find any way to buy it from there. Anyone have any ideas?
    Knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle. (LOVE LIVE CAPTAIN MIKEY!)

  • #2
    Re: Disney Gallery print by demand question

    You cannot buy it online, but you might be able to call the Disney Gallery directly and, if you know exactly what the piece is, they might take your order over the phone (haven't tried this, but can't see why it wouldn't work).
    Disney Gallery: 714-781-7531.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disney Gallery print by demand question

      It should work, shipping might be a little pricey however.

      Those art on demand prints are amazing, I bought 3 on my last trip and they are worth every penny!
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



      Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

      DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disney Gallery print by demand question

        Originally posted by The Goddess Mara
        You cannot buy it online, but you might be able to call the Disney Gallery directly and, if you know exactly what the piece is, they might take your order over the phone (haven't tried this, but can't see why it wouldn't work).
        Disney Gallery: 714-781-7531.
        Ooh, excellent suggestion! I'll try that and let you know what happens. Thanks!
        Knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle. (LOVE LIVE CAPTAIN MIKEY!)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disney Gallery print by demand question

          Originally posted by dramaqueen
          It should work, shipping might be a little pricey however.

          Those art on demand prints are amazing, I bought 3 on my last trip and they are worth every penny!
          Yeah the Print on Demand kiosks are one of my biggest enemies. I want to buy so much from them every time I'm there, but never do because I have nowhere to hang the dang art. Very much a love-hate relationship.

          It's even worse because all of it so very affordable. It feels like such a shame NOT to get anything because you're missing such a steal with the prices. $15, $20 for a paper print? $50, $60 for a canvas print! You gotta be kidding me!

          Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disney Gallery print by demand question

            Disney's shipping costs are based solely on the retail price of the objects you buy, so it won't be very expensive providing you're buying paper prints rather than canvas.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disney Gallery print by demand question

              Originally posted by MasterGracey
              Yeah the Print on Demand kiosks are one of my biggest enemies. I want to buy so much from them every time I'm there, but never do because I have nowhere to hang the dang art. Very much a love-hate relationship.

              It's even worse because all of it so very affordable. It feels like such a shame NOT to get anything because you're missing such a steal with the prices. $15, $20 for a paper print? $50, $60 for a canvas print! You gotta be kidding me!
              LOL- I feel for ya MG- We spent about $100 on our 3 prints, one of them being canvas, and two of them are still rolled up in a tube because I can't afford to frame them! To me, these prints are one of the best things about the 50th because this concept art will probably never be so cheap again, or even offered as a print. I only wish I had bought the bigger sizes, but then they would have cost even MORE to frame!
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



              Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

              DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X