Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Labor Day crowds

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day crowds

Hey all. I have a 3 day trip to california planned this labor day. I will be spending 2 days at the beach and 1 day at disneyland. I will be in california on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. What day will disneyland be the least crowded. Should I not even bother and just head to DCA?

Thanks.

Re: Labor Day crowds

Wow. I'd say it's crowded all three. MAYBE Sunday could be lightest, but not by much. DCA may also be suprisingly crowded, as it gets so when Disneyland is crowded.

Comment

They will all be crowded so it just depends on when you want to go really.
      The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

It's going to be a MADHOUSE that entire weekend. At both parks. It always is on that weekend...

and with the 50th coming to a close? Yikes. I'd be surprised if they don't hit capacity.
        sigpic

Comment

Monday should be the least crowded day even though it is the actual holiday. It's the day that many people have to head back home and start thinking about going back to work and school. Yes, school starts back before Labor Day in many California districts.

The one thing that could make me wrong about this - that day is not blocked out to the beloved Annual Passholders.

Comment

I always go on Sundays and the crowds aren't that bad... but, I don't know what it would be like to go during labor day.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottk
              Hey all. I have a 3 day trip to california planned this labor day. I will be spending 2 days at the beach and 1 day at disneyland. I will be in california on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. What day will disneyland be the least crowded. Should I not even bother and just head to DCA?

Thanks.
              I can only speak from my own experience and that's for many many years My friends and family have always gone on Labor Day. We discovered that people generally assume that it's going to be super crowded and don't go. (When I've told people we were going on Labor Day, the result was usually, "Are you nuts???" <g>)

As a result of that fortunate (for us!) mindset, we've always found the park traffic to be pretty light with minimal wait times.

It is true that in recent years, we've noticed that others have finally begun to catch on and the park has become increasingly crowded, but even as of last labor day we found it is still nothing like height-of-summer crowds people expect to see on a Holiday.

Comment

Monday will likely be the lightest.

But blame the internet if too many read this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottk
                  Should I not even bother and just head to DCA?
                  I hardly know you. Why would I suggest that to you, or anyone?

Comment

we'll be there saturday and sunday....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X