Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walt Disney visited Disneyland Resort last week.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney visited Disneyland Resort last week.

to far? Walt didn't actually come back to life and visit Disneyland, don't get excited. I'm sure that Walt really does agree with whatever YOU happen to think he would agree with.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Walt Disney visited Disneyland Resort last week.

hehehehe.

Comment

oi

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Once again.... yes once again, great and hilarious post.

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
            to far? Walt didn't actually come back to life and visit Disneyland, don't get excited. I'm sure that Walt really does agree with whatever YOU happen to think he would agree with.
            LOL! hahaha

Comment

This is an interesting development. I'll make note of it.

Comment

So Walt got thawed out, huh? I was wondering what that trail of puddles was all about.

Comment

I'm sure that Walt really does agree with whatever YOU happen to think he would agree with.
                  Why do you think he didn't come to MC after his day? :lmao:
                  sigpic

Comment

I understand the sarcasm, but that doesn't mean your point is entirely clear...
                    My mind won't rest
                    and I don't sleep
                    Not even in my dreams...
                    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                    1985-2005

Comment

In addition I understand he said he was quite happy they got rid of that People Mover thing and noted that a speed ride might be good for that track if they could do it inexpensively.

Comment

I've got bad news, Tgel. It wasn't Walt. It was Michael Eisener and he was still alive, but wearing a Walt Disney mask. Him loving DCA should have been your first big clue. That and the fact that we really haven't seen him in a while. Now we know what he's been up to! One look at the $60.00 ticket price and Paradise Pier and Walt would have been asking to go back to the ice truck.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                          I've got bad news, Tgel. It wasn't Walt. It was Michael Eisener and he was still alive, but wearing a Walt Disney mask. Him loving DCA should have been your first big clue. That and the fact that we really haven't seen him in a while. Now we know what he's been up to! One look at the $60.00 ticket price and Paradise Pier and Walt would have been asking to go back to the ice truck.
                          ^
                          |
                          The keeping it real moment of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                            No, it was Walt. He gave me the secret 8th level masionic handshake... We all know that Eisner isn't a Freemason.

And just for the record. I had to PRY Walt away from the Skee ball.
                            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

And just for the record. I had to PRY Walt away from the Skee ball.
                              :lmao:

Now I KNOW that you lie like a rug!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X