X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grvtydefy
    replied
    I thought that the Lion King float was from the Celebration, not the POD! But that's similat to the POD? Cool!

Leave a comment:

• GeneralShang
    replied
    Yes, I did notice the change from just Block Party to now including both parades. However, the clip they have of "POD" is taken from the Lion King Celebration and not the actual POD, though the POD float looks very familiar to the Lion King Celebration Pride Rock float.

Leave a comment:

• AaronInCal
    replied
    Originally posted by Club 33
    Hmmm. Can't say I noticed that, however I think Disney is/was trying to distance itself from Pixar. The ads for Pixar films used to say "A Disney-Pixar Film". Now they say "Disney Presents a Pixar Film" Those things probably aren'y related, but it's something I've noticed.
    I noticed that too. Especially now in the commercials for Buzz, they always say "based on a Disney presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film, Toy Story 2." Always wonder why Disney ads have the have the longest "fine print" talk of any advertisements!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed about that- it's the only one I ever see. They only show WDW commercials in the midwest

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    Im pissed at the commercial for Disney World. It completely makes it sound like its their 50th.... grrrrr....

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Originally posted by TinkPink
    I haven't noticed that but I do have a semi *off-topic* commercial story to share.

That one with "So This Is Love" where the doggies are at Disneyland all romantic and stuff until you see the dog is dreaming about his neighbor came on while I was at my Dad's and I said "I LOVE this commercial!". My step-mom said, "Oh, I hate this commercial." I was like, "How can you hate this commercial?" And she responded, "Because they would never let dogs in Disneyland!"

I was like, WHA? Strange thing to say for so many reasons...
    Well, unless it's a seeing-eye dog, she's right. They have a pet facility where you have to keep your pets during the day. You're not allowed to take your pet around with you in the park.

Leave a comment:

• AP2CM
    replied
    thank goodness! I was wondering why that commercial previously had completely ignored the parade of dreams!

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Hmmm. Can't say I noticed that, however I think Disney is/was trying to distance itself from Pixar. The ads for Pixar films used to say "A Disney-Pixar Film". Now they say "Disney Presents a Pixar Film" Those things probably aren'y related, but it's something I've noticed.

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    I haven't noticed that but I do have a semi *off-topic* commercial story to share.

That one with "So This Is Love" where the doggies are at Disneyland all romantic and stuff until you see the dog is dreaming about his neighbor came on while I was at my Dad's and I said "I LOVE this commercial!". My step-mom said, "Oh, I hate this commercial." I was like, "How can you hate this commercial?" And she responded, "Because they would never let dogs in Disneyland!"

I was like, WHA? Strange thing to say for so many reasons...

Leave a comment:

• grvtydefy
    started a topic Change in Commercial?

Change in Commercial?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't see it, so I thought I'd post it. Has anybody else noticed that in the Goofy commercial- the one where he is mopping- it used to mention "a parade with all your Pixar pals" as an offering. Now it has changed to "brand new parades" and shows preview clips of both parades. Was this changed for any more interesting reason then that they wanted to mention both? Just thought I'd point it out.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X