This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to buy a AP as a gift?

Thinking of getting a few people APs for their birthday gifts. Does anyone know if that's possible?

Re: Is it possible to buy a AP as a gift?

I don't know about DL but I do know at WDW when you purchase an AP they give you a redemption voucher and anybody can turn that in at the window for a ticket, so I would say yes.

I also wanted to post to say, "Go You! For meeting Willow!"

Comment

Yes. They sell them in Disneyland and I believe at Vons too. It just looks like a gift card but they redeem them when they enter the park for the first time.
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
        I was going to say Lily because that is the character she plays on "How I Met Your Mother". I never watched "Buffy" so I don't Willow.
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by mkm1998
          Thinking of getting a few people APs for their birthday gifts. Does anyone know if that's possible?
          Does this mean that I know what I'm getting for my birthday?
          -Tim

Comment

Yes, you get the voucher ticket, as mentioned.

BUT...

Whatever you do, don't let them lose that ticket! If lost, it's irreplaceable!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll probably pick them up next time I'm at the park.

Got a few friends who are always saying tickets are too expensive and making excuses why they can't go. My guess is when I hand them free tickets for a year, they'll start wanting to go more often.

Comment

You can also buy them at the Disney Stores... at least you could last Xmas.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

YES. In fact I bought one as a gift, and several more that I sold on Ebay while the Annual Pass sales blackout happened in 2001.

I'm not sure how the address verification works if you buy a Southern California Annual Pass, but I'm sure somebody on this board knows.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                    You can also buy them at the Disney Stores... at least you could last Xmas.
                    What she said, saves you time not having to wait in line at the ticket window.
                    Disney Stores sells all levels of the AP, same price. They're on a plastic card, same size as a credit card, or actual AP. Don't lose them after you purchase them, the Disney Store will not replace if lost as it is now a valid gate pass. Just remember to redeem your plastic pass before the end of the day when you do go to the Park. And note, those will work for Fastpass tickets too.

Originally posted by Frogberto
                    I'm not sure how the address verification works if you buy a Southern California Annual Pass, but I'm sure somebody on this board knows
                    As for the SoCal AP's. They will be checking driver's licenses, id cards, bills, etc as proof of residency.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptPhoebus
                      As for the SoCal AP's. They will be checking driver's licenses, id cards, bills, etc as proof of residency.
                      So if I live in Southern California, and my Mom lives in Southern California, and I buy a pass, showing my license, id card, bills, etc., for my Mom, does she have to show ID at some point later on?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                        So if I live in Southern California, and my Mom lives in Southern California, and I buy a pass, showing my license, id card, bills, etc., for my Mom, does she have to show ID at some point later on?
                        I'm not entirely sure what happens after you get through maingate, haven't had to buy a SoCal AP. I know that several board members here have SoCal AP's and they can shed some light on the processing part. Also can call Disney Guest Relations (714)781-7290 between 7 AM and 6 PM PST to answer your question. The number reaches an actual Guest Relation CM, no menus to navigate.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptPhoebus
                          I'm not entirely sure what happens after you get through maingate, haven't had to buy a SoCal AP. I know that several board members here have SoCal AP's and they can shed some light on the processing part. Also can call Disney Guest Relations (714)781-7290 between 7 AM and 6 PM PST to answer your question. The number reaches an actual Guest Relation CM, no menus to navigate.
                          VERY good information to know, and it was nice to meet you earlier this month at the Haunted Mansion! Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                            I

Haha I know her best as Logan's sister on Veronica Mars...lol.

You know, screw flowers and diamonds. Nothing says "I love you" like a Disney AP.

Comment

Your all so lucky, I wish I can have a AP. But my parents are too cheap to buy me one for my birthday.

Willow, wow, sadly I don't care for Willow. I like Xander better.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X