This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky the Dinosaur

Anyone know where Lucky is these days? I really miss him in DCA. That little dinosaur is so cute and precious, he really feels like a giant puppy dog. If they're done with him over at DAK, I think he should return to DCA where he can be enjoyed once again.

Re: Lucky the Dinosaur

I'd like to know where he is too. I think he is better themed to DAK, but I would love to see him in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Norrinradd76
      I'd like to know where he is too. I think he is better themed to DAK, but I would love to see him in person.
      Yeah I never got a chance to see him and would very much enjoy it! Bring him to DCA!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

well to see luck, you will need a airling tickets,hotel room and fly to china Disneyland.:crybye:

Luck is there to open park.
        Olny way to see Luck is get the The History channel Walt Disney World
        or hope it air on TV.
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

He wasn't even in WDW that long last year. I missed him on my visits.
          Amanda
          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney
            well to see luck, you will need a airling tickets,hotel room and fly to china Disneyland.:crybye:
            You know, I have not seen anyone from HKDL post a picture or a review of seeing Lucky at the park. Is he there or just in storage?
            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

He went for opening week, and there were photos of him there...but I think he is back in Glendale...he was just an opening day celeb.

I met him though, got my photo with him, he wore my hat. I got to touch him. It was wicked cool. Like a 6 year old boys greatest dream, a pet dinosaur.
              But I didn't get to keep him.

Comment

That dino gets around.

He looks so totally cool in the photos I've seen. Just wish I could have seen him in real life... :-/

WDI needs to make some friends for him.

Comment

Ever since that lawyer got eaten in the first Jurassic Park, I haven't been a huge fan of dinosaurs. I am glad he is gone and hope he never returns.
                  Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

i never got to see lucky, he looked like the type of dinos from Dinotopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon
                      Anyone know where Lucky is these days? I really miss him in DCA. That little dinosaur is so cute and precious, he really feels like a giant puppy dog. If they're done with him over at DAK, I think he should return to DCA where he can be enjoyed once again.
                      Oh I saw him on TV and I love him too. I wish he was at DCA cause I really wanted to see him so so bad.. if you hear anything PM me about it

From Jeff

Comment

He's amazing. We got to see him many times last year at DAK. Rose even got to pet him but we never lucked out enough to get an autograph.

I have some great pictures of him- I'll share

Comment

Originally posted by BoygunaSurf
                          Ever since that lawyer got eaten in the first Jurassic Park, I haven't been a huge fan of dinosaurs. I am glad he is gone and hope he never returns.
                          Oh whatever.

Comment

Same here, I just missed him at both DCA and DAK. :-)

We should have a "Bring Lucky Back" petition!

Comment

rumor has it that Lucky may have been permenatly shelved by WDI

I'm not sure why

he was only field testing I believe when he was at DCA and they tested continued ussage when they sent him around to all the resorts I hear

if the rumor is true it's very dissapointing since I think Lucky could've been a much more amazing alterative technology to some of the ways they get characters out and around the parks right now

I would've liked to see DCA recieve some sort of grizzly bear equivilant and Lucky put in AK

they make for good shows of technology and would probably give good word of mouth
                              "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X