This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite disney parade?

I was thinking about this the other day and i wanted to ask? What's everybody's favorite parade at disney?
    Mine was the Main Street Electical Parade.
    I still have pictures from the last time i went
    Elf Island Petite Fairy
    vmk alpharanda

Re: Favorite disney parade?

I like 'em all because as long as folks are lined up watching a parade it's usually easier to get on E-Tickets.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland

Tapestry of Nations at Epcot

Both were awesome and I still listen to the soundtracks often. Ok, almost every day.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

POD is my Favoret hands down it will be hard to see what they do after the 50th?

Comment

They'll think of something they always do. Besides what makes you think POD will end after the 50th? I mean hasn't Fantasmic! run for almost 15 years?
          IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by Alphababy26
            Mine was the Main Street Electical Parade.
            I still have pictures from the last time i went
            I agree, best parade ever hands down. We saw it when we went a few weeks ago and it was great.

Comment

MSEP - totally.
              I really liked the Mardi Gras parade, too. That was really neat.

Comment

The Lion KIng Celebration was by far the best Disney has ever done
                sigpic

Comment

I love the Main Street Electrical Parade, and I still have a great fondness for the Mulan parade. I loved the movie, and the music. The parade was so beautiful, and the music was so soothing.
                  Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

The Lion King Parade and MSEP.

Comment

Wow, tough one. Really tough one. Now, regardless of whether they were actually "parades", "celebrations", "street entertainment" or whatever...

I loved the humor in the Hercules parade; I can still see those gals with the "urn" hair. Hilarious!

Mulan was majestic and gorgeous.

Party Gras was way, way fun and exciting.

MSEP is the all-time classic, and can't help but get your pulse up and a grin on your face.

But... the Lion King Celebration touched your soul. The procession music was celebratory, and the show-stop music was uplifting and joyful in a simply profound way, culminating in that moment when the doves were released. The true sense of life that the show captured touched people deeply, and it wasn't uncommon to see tears in guests' eyes. You can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by speederscout
                        Wow, tough one. Really tough one. Now, regardless of whether they were actually "parades", "celebrations", "street entertainment" or whatever...

I loved the humor in the Hercules parade; I can still see those gals with the "urn" hair. Hilarious!

Mulan was majestic and gorgeous.

Party Gras was way, way fun and exciting.

MSEP is the all-time classic, and can't help but get your pulse up and a grin on your face.

But... the Lion King Celebration touched your soul. The procession music was celebratory, and the show-stop music was uplifting and joyful in a simply profound way, culminating in that moment when the doves were released. The true sense of life that the show captured touched people deeply, and it wasn't uncommon to see tears in guests' eyes. You can't ask for more than that.
                        so true
                        :crazylegs

Comment

My favorites are...

Hercules Victory Parade: So much energy and great music. This parade seems to be pretty much forgotten.

And

Block Party Bash: I know its not tecnically a parade but there is so much audience participation and fun in this show, I love watching the kids really get into it.

Comment

Agree about Block Party Bash; its a great show. Fun music (even if it's not Disney), terrific stunts and amazing energy by the CMs can't help but pull you into the atmosphere. And if you're lucky you get a free ball!

It might not be for everybody, but what is?

Comment

Originally posted by speederscout
                              :lol:

I actually don't care for parades in general. POD was nice to see once, but I am not particularly dying to see it again.

But some of my best memories as a child at Disneyland were of watching MSEP. The music, the crowd's enthusiasm... it was great!

I haven't seen it at DCA, because I don't want to overwrite those childhood memories.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X