Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Our OWN 50th Celebration Weekend Event!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our OWN 50th Celebration Weekend Event!

Tell me what you guys think about this or if it is even possible?

First, I have only been to DL once before, so I am no expert.
    Second, the current event being planned by the Disney Gallery is way out of my budget.

But do you think we can plan our own 50th celebration weekend events? :confused: Those of you who go regularly, do you have any suggestions as to an event or events a group of us could get together for in order to celebrate Disneyland's 50th? I realize we still have about 96 more days until the weekend of July 15-17, but I thought we could get the ball rolling with ideas. :monkey: I'm sure there are some really cool things we can do together as a group. I know/think a group picture would be a good idea. Depending on the size of the group, could it even be one of those taken by the official DL photographer who walk around? Maybe a group ride on Space Mountain or Splash Mountain, or any of the other favorite rides? I know we can promise not to be too obnoxious in line. :devil:

Anyway I think you get the idea. It's not that we have to hang around together the whole time, but setting up a few meet and greet times would be nice. :lol:

Let me know what you guys think.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

I'm goig to visit the resort for the first time over the anniversary weekend, together with a friend of mine ( also a first timer ). Depending on if the current events are all that is planned or not, this does sound like a good idea. Having a big group lunch plus a ride or something afterwards.

I'm still hoping for a 50 hour party though, even though I should know better....
    Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

This sounds like a good idea

Comment

I'd be interested
        My Blu-rays/DVDs
        "Every view they hold on you's a piano out of tune
        You're an angel, you're a demon, you're just.... human." - James, Lullaby

Comment

It sounds like an excellent idea, but I gonna say count me out. It will either be my family's first or second day to Disneyland ever, and I want to make it extra special and just spend it as a family together. However, it'd be neat if people wore nametags or something that day with their screen names so we could all at least put names with faces!
          BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
          I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Our Own

Ahoy all,

I think something would be a good idea as the events are also WAY out of my pricerange Maybe we could arrange a(secret so we don't get in trouble) tour from someone who was there in 1955 or have a meal somewhere or something. I hope they have CAKE!

Aprille :-)

Comment

Can someone make Miceage Sticker nametags? I think that would be a good place to start. Also maybe we could all do a group ride on the revamped Space Mountain or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
                Can someone make Miceage Sticker nametags? I think that would be a good place to start. Also maybe we could all do a group ride on the revamped Space Mountain or something.
                Someone else picked up on this same idea and plans are being made over at:
                MiceChat meetup on July 17!
                Group photo at the Hub
                Group ride on Space Mountain
                Group lunch at Plaza Inn
                Group watching for "Remember the Magic" fireworks? :devil:

Can we count you in? :confused:
                Cliff

Comment

Plus I heard a rumor that there was going to be cake and golden Mickey Ears for anyone who comes into the park on July 17, 2005! Is this true?
                  Cliff

Comment

Count me in !!
                    Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                    http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Help us pick a day and time here: http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=2682
                      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                      Save

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X