• Kevie
    replied
    I did make Toontown

Just I dont think cartoons belong in Tomorrowland

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyfreak
    Here is my Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Edition for RCT 2: http://superiorpcs.smugmug.com/gallery/153427
    Just follow the instructions at the top to get it.
    Wow, talk about a lot of hard work. Your park looks great. :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Orcatime
    replied
    Well, what did you do with Toontown? that's all cartoon.

Leave a comment:

• Kevie
    replied
    But it would sort of blemish the land to have a cartoon when I so craftily avoided them already

Leave a comment:

• Orcatime
    replied
    I would, to be true to what you're doing.

Leave a comment:

• Kevie
    replied
    Kevin, my name is kevin too! Cool.

Should I change Take Flight into Buzz Lightyear? I dont want to that much since I already avoided cartoons in the entire land, and Buzz would ruin that

Leave a comment:

• Orcatime
    replied
    Who's trying to make a RCT 3 DL? I'm working on the DLRR, but I can't find a decent soundtrack in order to get the timing right. grrr

Leave a comment:

• kfaux34
    replied
    Hello
    I have Disney parks for RCT LL (Loopy Landscapes). They are the following:
    Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM, Magic Kingdom and Disneyland. The parks need some help. I am looking for someone to help me.
    Also I have Disney Parks in RCT2. They are Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. I need help with these also.
    Feel free to email me if you are seriously looking to help me with co adventure.
    Thanks
    Kevin
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Disneylandrocks55
    replied
    Yea! My RCT3 has had some major issues, I thought it was just my computer. It lags SO MUCH to the point of major frustration. They really messed up on that game.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    blah

well that sucks, cus i wanna play in sandbox mode

Leave a comment:

• Kevie
    replied
    Does anyone else have the problem in RCT 3 where the water CANNOT be seen except for little ripples with your mouse?

In all RCT games doesnt anyone wish you could drain water from lagoons without taking out the tracks that may be in it? That's annoying!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    This sucks everyone is so good at these games, and my rct3 doesnt work on my comp cus its dell and it sucks blach and my rct2 is stuck in my old puter so i cant play it inless i re buy it
    It isnt your computer, RCT 3 has a major flaw and that is it lags on every single darn computer no matter what specs you have. Now you know why I dont make it for RCT 3.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    sigh

This sucks everyone is so good at these games, and my rct3 doesnt work on my comp cus its dell and it sucks blach and my rct2 is stuck in my old puter so i cant play it inless i re buy it

Leave a comment:

• Disneylandrocks55
    replied
    I love RCT2! And RCT3 is good too.

As for new rides... A ride I built in my Futuristic land of one of my parks was just like the rocket rods. I think I may have a picture around here somewhere of it, It was really cool! You could put it behind Space mountain and even have it ride around Space mountain and into the main area of tomorrowland for a while, then head back.

What I did to make this rocket rods attraction was use a standing twister rollercoster. Made it so there was 4 cars per train, made a ton of trains, then built the track. The track had rare ups and downs, and used speed inclines to keep a fast pased, (non-banked turn) speed ride. Don't make it go to fast though, since there is no banked turns it may be a bit scary for people.

EDIT: Oh yea, BUt you can't just have the supports barren. There was a special type of theming I used (forgot the name) that came on one of the expansion packs (I think it was the time twister expanision pack)I used all the walls from this futuristic theming to cover up the supporst and make the ride look like it was being supported by futuristic structures.
    Last edited by Disneylandrocks55; 04-19-2005, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfreak
    replied
    Here is my Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Edition for RCT 2: http://superiorpcs.smugmug.com/gallery/153427
    Just follow the instructions at the top to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Kevie
    replied
    BUMP

I removed Wonders of Life

But I need ride ideas for some lands! Im bored!

Leave a comment:

• Sambo
    replied
    Hey lazyboy970 -

You forgot to tell them about the ridemaking tutorials and Dr J's Object Editor...

www.rct2.com

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X