Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just out of ICU, looks like Disney is on hold....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just out of ICU, looks like Disney is on hold....

We have been looking forward to taking DD to Disneyland for her 4th birthday for quite some time. I ended up in ICU (released Saturday), was hoping to still leave on June 3rd. Unfortunately it looks more serious than originally thought (I will probably be put back in the hospital).

DH was/is really looking forward to a summer vacation, and (so long as all goes well) wants to reschedule for later this summer. I know summer is all crowed, but can anyone recomend WHEN we should try and go. DH goes back to school Aug. 24th. I *may* be able to talk him into skipping the first week of school if the crowds the last week of August is considerably better than prior.

Thanks

Re: Just out of ICU, looks like Disney is on hold....

I am so sorry you have been ill, I know that things take presidence over trips but I do hope you can go again. I hope you feel better son and that you are back up and your old self in no time. Sending hugs your way

Comment

Re: Just out of ICU, looks like Disney is on hold....

Go anytime during the week, preferably Tuesday thru Friday.
      Do everything in the morning. (Be there when they open)
      When the park gets hot and busy, go rest at the hotel. Try to stay as close to the park as possible, like on South harbor 1600 block. Then you can go back and forth with ease to your hotel. Go back in the evening when you have rested. Have a game plan for attractions according to lands in the morning, and you will be amazed at what you can experience the first two hours the park is open!
      I wish you a speedy recovery. We have always had to go in Summer, it can be done well if you plan. The first two hours are the key...
      Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X