This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Mouse Ears!

Hey Ya'll I know DL sells the bride and groom Mouse ears ( top hat with ears and white mouse ears with veil) but I was wondering if you know if they do anything special for anniversaries to let people know it is their Anniversary? I mean something like a pin or a 25 on the hats? ( I know I may have to purchase it but I would like to know if they have it)

My Parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary by taking a trip to CA and DL, my sister and I are flying out to do Disneyland with them and celebrate a bit before they head off on a 6 day driving tour of CA. I want to try and make thier time at DL as special as possible, and I hope I can get these mouse ears, and something to highlight their accomplishment.
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

Re: Anniversary Mouse Ears!

Doubt it. I went to the Blue Bayou for my anniversary (and they knew that it was, we told them when we made reservations) and they didn't even say congratulations or anything. Kind of a bummer

Comment

I am sorry to hear that...... I am hoping it was just an off day..... I kind of wsh lots of people would congratulate them, cause I want to get their photo with everyone who congratulates them! Kind of out there I know but I think it would be a kind of fun momento
      " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
      Light Magic 1997-1997

Comment

I know that WDW Guest Relations gives out buttons. Try stopping in to DL's or in the hotel and see. I kind of doubt it because I have yet to see one of these appear in California.

One thing I have also see is personalization on the wedding ears. In each of the ears guests have had anniversary information in there. From the looks of it and from what I saw in the windows they must've gotten them done inside the Christmas shop. Again, this was in Florida but that might be another option to look into - especially if you are going to buy the ears anyway.

Comment

Yeah, just buy them ears with their names on them, then bring your own button that says whatever you want it to and pin it on the front
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You could probably get a happy birthday sticker and have them cross out birthday and write anniversary - and then get the gold ears and have them write 25th anniversary on the back - they might be able to do that.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas! I think I might bring a silver sharpie with me to write the number etc in the ears, if there is no place to have them done!

btw BFJen.... what does your husband look like? I have some Pins I would give in exchange!
              Light Magic 1997-1997

Comment

I really do need to post a pic, don't I??
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Well, I also know that WDW has buttons that are specifically for newlyweds. I would think that DLR would have them also. I think that would be better for your parents and you can write on there like BFJen suggested.

Comment

I am having my birthday at Disneyland and I think I can get a free sticker.... yesssssssss! SCOREEEEEE!

from Jeff

Comment

Buy the groom and bride ears and paint them silver or gold.
                      Unfortunately few marriages last long enough,to market these.

Since everyone has birthdays.They should sell a variety of them.I think I saw a hat shaped like a birthday cake at DL or somewhere.

Here's a sample
                      Last edited by UncleTheodore; 05-31-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X