Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Is Disneyland's Halloween Party better than WDW's Halloween Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Disneyland's Halloween Party better than WDW's Halloween Party?

I'm trying to figure out if I should go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World for their Halloween party because according to my budget, I can only choose one to attend this year. ;o)

Please help with your own experiences, stories and photos.

Re: Is Disneyland's Halloween Party better than WDW's Halloween Party?

Easy answer is NO. DCA (DL does not do the Halloween Treat) is more of a small event, while it is fun it is nothing compaired to MK. MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) is an amazing event. They have a special fireworks show, which is the main reason for my entire next trip, a special parade and lots of fun little activities. I have done both and if I had the option I would do both, but you being in the middle and having to go one way or another go with MNSSHP it is a great event!

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

You need to go to Knotts Halloween Haunt in Buena Park. It's just a few miles away from Disneyland and it is THE best halloween party in the country. Many theme parks have tried to duplicate it's success but after 30+ years of practice the folks at Knotts have got this holiday all wrapped up. Disneyland is nice for Christmas , but for a really awesome halloween go to Knotts.
      sigpic

Comment

I have been to both and while both are fun, WDW's is WAY WAY WAY better!

Comment

WDW's by a mile or so.
          I don't think the DCA one merits a special trip, especially if you have a choice between the two.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X