Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Disneyland's Halloween Party better than WDW's Halloween Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Disneyland's Halloween Party better than WDW's Halloween Party?

I'm trying to figure out if I should go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World for their Halloween party because according to my budget, I can only choose one to attend this year. ;o)

Please help with your own experiences, stories and photos.

Re: Is Disneyland's Halloween Party better than WDW's Halloween Party?

Easy answer is NO. DCA (DL does not do the Halloween Treat) is more of a small event, while it is fun it is nothing compaired to MK. MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) is an amazing event. They have a special fireworks show, which is the main reason for my entire next trip, a special parade and lots of fun little activities. I have done both and if I had the option I would do both, but you being in the middle and having to go one way or another go with MNSSHP it is a great event!

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

You need to go to Knotts Halloween Haunt in Buena Park. It's just a few miles away from Disneyland and it is THE best halloween party in the country. Many theme parks have tried to duplicate it's success but after 30+ years of practice the folks at Knotts have got this holiday all wrapped up. Disneyland is nice for Christmas , but for a really awesome halloween go to Knotts.
      sigpic

Comment

I have been to both and while both are fun, WDW's is WAY WAY WAY better!

Comment

WDW's by a mile or so.
          I don't think the DCA one merits a special trip, especially if you have a choice between the two.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X