X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent America Sings video online!

I found a great high quality video of America Sings at this site:

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visi...ricasings.html

The entire site is awsome btw and they have alot of cool stuff.

Thanks, Ghostbuster626 - you're right, it's a Very interesting site! I like the heading "Celebrating One Man's Dream".

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

WOW!! Great site!!! Must add to favorites!!!

Comment

Ahoy all,

I loved American Sings. But unfortunately at that site it is only for PC not Mac users. I can't see it

Aprille

Comment

I thought more people knew of visions fantastic. I've been going there for months. They have great videos!

Comment

Ohmanohmannnn...
            I forgot how totally cheesy that last bit of "musical history" was. Hippy 60's dressed animatronics doing 50's classics...and the Three Dog Night grand finale! :lol: :lol:
            I bet most of y'all are Way to young to remember America's buy-centennial. This was Disney's contribution to the hoopla. Thank god it was before the era of exit to a gift shop!
            What a video to watch, I (kinda) miss the attraction, but I had forgotten how much I hated that little weasel!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Where would be without Visions Fantastic? Really.
              Corner Cafe~rs should know. That's pretty much our Alma Mater!
              I lurk.

Comment

It's too bad that all those animatronic figures are just wasted on splash mountain. They were capable of so much more.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDisneyDad
                  It's too bad that all those animatronic figures are just wasted on splash mountain. They were capable of so much more.
                  At least they werent thrown out

Comment

Thanks for the link! I was never able to see America sings sadly!
                    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

What a great trip down memory lane!
                      I had forgotten how many of the animatronics in Splash were from there. I remembered the foxes and the hound dog, but I didn't realize that the vultures and Brair Rabbit's mom were from it!
                      Did I miss the chickens singing gospel? I could have sworn that they were from America sings!

Comment

Originally posted by prillzilla
                        Ahoy all,

I loved American Sings. But unfortunately at that site it is only for PC not Mac users. I can't see it

Aprille
                        Not sure what you mean, Aprille. I am on a Mac and can view the video with no problem. Maybe I can help...

- Make sure you've already downloaded and installed the latest FREE Windows Media Player from here http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...aInstaller.bin

- Try downloading the whole video first before playing it. To do this, Control-click on the video link and select "Download Linked File As" then direct the file to wherever you want it on your computer.

- Click to play!

Comment

I wonder what ever happened to the main characters of the show, the eagle and the owl?
                          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                          __________________________________________________________

Comment

MickHyperion... your avatar rocks something FIERCE.
                            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                              I thought more people knew of visions fantastic. I've been going there for months. They have great videos!

So did I. All the Disneyland tracks on my iPod are from Visions Fantastic and if I can, I listen to their internet radio at work.
                              My mind won't rest
                              and I don't sleep
                              Not even in my dreams...
                              -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                              written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                              1985-2005

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X