Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, get ready - here I come!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay, get ready - here I come!

    Okay, It's officially June, so I can start my trip countdown!!! I will be in the park on June 20th! (also the 21st, 22nd and 24th). I know I'm missing the standard meet by a day - unlucky me....but, I know some of you guys are in and out of the parks daily and bunches work there - so, I want to meet you and put a face to the thread!!!! So, where can I find you - and say hi!!! Really, it doesn't have to be an elaborate meet - just a hey and nice to meet you.

    Thanks for all the other threads with tips for visiting the parks - I always like to find something new to see or do - plus, Thanks Kevin Yee for the cool book - 101 Things You Never Knew about Disneyland - I didn't know about 85 of them!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  • #2
    Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

    I'll join you on your countdown! LOL
    We'll be there June 18th thru 21st- our first "girls only" trip (my 7 yr old, my mom and I) I can't wait!
    (yes, I know we are leaving Dad behind on Father's day, how pathetic are we?)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

      I love it!! We're leaving dad home too!!! It's my mom, me and well, I have 2 boys - so, it's still a trip with out dad. I actually think he's beginning to regret not wanting to go.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

        I'll come see you guys! It'll be good to put a face to your threads too.

        Whenever I walk by that "Role Models" facade in DCA I think of your avatar. I feel like I know you already.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

          sweet be safe the count downs on
          where the ticker ?
          :crazylegs

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

            I hope your boys won't be peeing in the bushes. :\

            That said, have fun!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

              Originally posted by BFJen
              Okay, It's officially June, so I can start my trip countdown!!! I will be in the park on June 20th! (also the 21st, 22nd and 24th). I know I'm missing the standard meet by a day - unlucky me....but, I know some of you guys are in and out of the parks daily and bunches work there - so, I want to meet you and put a face to the thread!!!! So, where can I find you - and say hi!!! Really, it doesn't have to be an elaborate meet - just a hey and nice to meet you.

              Thanks for all the other threads with tips for visiting the parks - I always like to find something new to see or do - plus, Thanks Kevin Yee for the cool book - 101 Things You Never Knew about Disneyland - I didn't know about 85 of them!
              Wow Jen, I hope you have a terrific trip!!!!

              I'd love to meet with you, I think you are a great addition to the boards! I don't think I'll be able to on those days though. I'm sure there will be other MiceChatters who will be around!

              Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

              Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                I'm going to try to be there also, It's my birthday on the 20th and I want my Sticker,call from Goofy and some tortillas!!


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                  Im there June 17th through 2:00pm June 20th.
                  I should have just enough time to meet you on Tuesday!
                  Mellymouse




                  (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                    Countdowns are great!
                    I'm sure you are excited and I hope you have a great time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                      I don't know where to get ticker!!! But, I think we should all meet on Tuesday the 20th around noon!!

                      And, my boys only pee in the bushes in the wild - or on the side of the freeway. So, we should have no naked bums in Disneyland!!!
                      sigpic
                      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                        Originally posted by BFJen
                        And, my boys only pee in the bushes in the wild - or on the side of the freeway.
                        I lol'd

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                          Originally posted by BFJen
                          I don't know where to get ticker!!! But, I think we should all meet on Tuesday the 20th around noon!!
                          Click on my ticker, it will take you to the site...

                          Tuesday @ noon sounds great! The Hub?
                          Mellymouse




                          (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                            Originally posted by MellyMouse
                            Click on my ticker,
                            I lol'd at this too

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Okay, get ready - here I come!

                              RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X