This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Orleans Update (merged threads)

We all talk about Blue Bayou Place and the menu.
    Have anyone see the menu for Cafe Orleans?
    Did I miss one of the thread?

I found one http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...t=Cafe+orleans
    Last edited by akfandisney; 06-03-2006, 09:48 PM.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Re: Cafe Orleans

No one have more new news about the Cafe Orleans ?
    Himm.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Comment

Cafe Orleans is SUPPOSED to be opening on June 10, but at this point it seems a little unlikely, because I'm cross-training for waithelp on June 15-17? Won't they need people trained BEFORE the location opens?

The menu tastes superb, even though I've only had three items off of it.

I must say that I'm already DYING to try a full portion of the seafood crepe.
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Cant wait for the New Cafe Orleans.

Just like when Walt built DL in the first place, he wanted to make DL a place above the rest. A place that didn't fit the ordinary space filled by "Amusement Parks" of old.

Now with the new menus, hopefully the food of DL with match everything else in his dream.

Comment

I think, slowly- one restaurant at a time- the food quality and menus need to be improved all over the park

Comment

I'm excited to see the new look via pictures Non-flash of course to not disturb the diners!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

The new menu was posted in the Blue Bayou thread
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Cafe Orleans Update (merged threads)

Disney Dining sent me a PDF of the new menu. I thought I'd give it it's own thread:

STARTERS
                  French Onion Soup Sautéed sweet-onion medley in a traditional broth with melted Swiss cheese cup 4.99

New Orleans Gumbo A rich, flavorful stew with chicken, andouille sausage and tasso ham, served with Cajun-style "dirty rice" cup 4.99

Pommes Frites Traditional Parisian-style potatoes, lightly fried and tossed with Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley, served with a Cajun spice aioli 4.99

La Salade de Maison Our Cafe Orleans signature house salad, featuring tossed baby greens in a raspberry vinaigrette, topped with cherry tomatoes, crumbled goat cheese and caramelized pecans. C'est bon! 5.99

Mardi Gras Crab-Salad Sandwich Crab salad with garlic, scallion and diced tomato, lightly tossed in a zesty citrus aioli, served on an onion roll with avocado and sliced tomato 14.99

'The Big Easy" Shrimp Salad Grilled Jumbo shrimp atop wedged lettuce, with asparagus, tomato, avocado, aged prosciutto and shaved Parmesan, lightly tossed in a Lemon-herb vinaigrette 15.99

French Quarter Blackened Chicken Caesar Crisp Romaine hearts tossed in a traditional Caesar dressing, topped with blackened chicken and shaved Parmesan 13.99

Monte Cristo Sliced turkey, ham and Swiss cheese in a light batter, fried and served with berry puree 14.99

Three-Cheese Monte Cristo Swiss, mozzarella and double crème Brie in a light batter, fried and served with berry puree 14.99

Freshly Prepared Stuffed Crepes
                  Delicate crepe - made to order. Served with buttered asparagus and fingerling potatoes.

Chicken Gumbo Crepe Sautéed chicken, andouille sausage, tasso ham, and Creole gumbo sauce 15.99

Seafood Herb Crepe With a traditional Mornay sauce, shaved Parmesan and mozzarella 15.99

DESSERTS

“Mickey" shaped Beignets
                  Topped with powdered sugar and served with raspberry coulis and vanilla crème anglaise 6.99

Chocolate Crepe Soufflés
                  Flourless chocolate indulgence! Raspberries wrapped in crepes and baked to perfection, served with raspberry coulis and whipped cream 6.99
                  Last edited by mcow1; 06-05-2006, 01:36 PM.
                  Mike

Comment

Re: New menu for Cafe Orleans

No price on the Crepes....that's kinda scary!

But the Beignets sound scrumptious! Can hardly wait for this to open!

Was there a kids menu out yet?
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Hmm... a couple dollars more than I would prefer, but the menu offerings look fantastic!

Souffles, beignets, and crepes, oh my! (Now if only we could get ODV to sell Gauffres...)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                        No price on the Crepes....that's kinda scary!

But the Beignets sound scrumptious! Can hardly wait for this to open!

Was there a kids menu out yet?
                        They're there, maybe a llittle too close to the description so I moved them over a bit. I didn't ask about a kids menu.
                        Mike

Comment

Can I say how glad I am that they have the traditional Monte Cristo and not just the new cheese one as originally reported.

But ... I'm quite disappointed they got rid of the beef salad they had before they closed. That thing was AWESOME!!!

Comment

My goodness! Monte Cristo's used to be $2!! 1.75 at the TT! And they talk about gasoline gouging! :rant:
                            "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

Was the PDF of the actual menu, artwork and all?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X