Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Best Meal You've Had Inside the Parks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down:

The buffet at Club 33!!!!!!! :bow:
    *cougheatenthere3timescough*
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
      Hands down:

Thanks Katie for rubbing our noses in it.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

Hands down:

And the fourth time, you'll invite me, right?

Comment

A tie between Club 33 and Blue Bayou for me.

I went back to re-read the original post of the thread and it does specify inside the parks (DL or DCA).

My immediate choices for the resort would be Granville's or Napa Rose.
          "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Besides Club 33's brunch I'd have to say the Crab Cakes at Blue Bayou, everytime I've had them they've been delish! Especially when the Nightmare Before Christmas Chocolate Mousse dessert follows,mmmmmmmmm

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
              Thanks Katie for rubbing our noses in it.

if you need your daily dose of sarcasm, or any form of attitude...I'm your woman!!!!!

Actually, I used to know a Dr. who had a membership, so my Club 33 going days are probably over...unless I can get a former co-worker of mine to work some magic. I'll let you know!!!
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Hands down:

someday hopefully I'll get to try this.

Comment

Brunch at Club 33 followed by the Golden Vine.
                  When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

I love the bengal BBQ in adventure land, however they don't give you a whole lot. I havn't ever been able to get in to BB it's always a long wate.
                    Other places you can find me:

Digg
                    Steam

Comment

We had a really nice dinner once at the Plaza Inn- I don't remember what we had, and I remember it being expensive (maybe $40+) but it was sooo much food and it was all soooooo good. Then we watched the Fireworks from Main Street and Fantasmic- very nice romantic evening.
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

The Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou

Comment

I think the only meals I've ever been impressed with inside the Park have been at Club 33.

Though I've enjoyed various individual food items though the years, I think the meals they foist on regular guests have always been very sub-standard.

Comment

Well, since i've never been to Club 33...I'd have to say pork tenderloin at Blue Bayou...man i love those rolls too!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:
                            A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

if you need your daily dose of sarcasm, or any form of attitude...I'm your woman!!!!!
                              :lol: :lol:

so that is what is on the menu.
                              Last edited by ni_teach; 04-12-2005, 04:32 PM.
                              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Actually, I used to know a Dr. who had a membership, so my Club 33 going days are probably over...unless I can get a former co-worker of mine to work some magic. I'll let you know!!!
                                I'm really excited, because I might get a chance to go. My roommate's dad is apparently a lawyer (which she didn't fill me in on right away, but now makes sense because she's so stinkin' loaded!) and one of his clients has a membership. I'm begging her to ask him to get us in just once. I want to eat there just once in my life!

I'll go on a hot hot date with a forumgoer if they can get me in! XD

How much is it about? I should probably set aside some money. >.<
                                Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                                Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                                May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Blue Bayou: The prime rib. Succulent.. *drools* I also had clam chowder before this and lots of mint julep (they do NOT skimp on the refills!).

Plaza Inn: The fried chicken dinner. *dies*

I've never been to Granville's or Napa Rose! Explain!!
                                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Napa Rose in the restaurant in the Grand Californian and it is amazing! Last April, I ate dinner there with my husband and after dinner, a flight of wines (for myself) and tip, it was over $250. It was crazy but the best food I have ever had. I'll probably go again, but not for awhile (I need to save money first!)

Granville's is the restaurant inside the Disneyland hotel. It's a steakhouse, which makes it really strange that I've never been there!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                                      Bengal Barbeque. Quick, cheap, and very consistent fare.
                                      Ditto that. Those skewers are delicious! I just wish there were more tables in the area...it's hell to find a place to sit.

Comment

Honestly, as a vegetarian, I'd say the veg gumbo in a bread bowl beats anything else I've ever had at DL as far as a meal. For several of my teenage years (when I'd save and save for a day at DL) I would go, pack food in, and only eat one meal a day - and the gumbo was always it. When I was feeling rich, I'd splurge on a mint julep. Nothing like tucking into a hot bowl after a day of living on granola bars and a water bottle.

Unless, of course, you count all those times when my parents let me have a hot fudge sundae from Carnation for dinner when I was a little girl

Comment

1) Best food and atmosphere - Blue Bayou. The prime rib was Excellent, and Yes, zach1, hubby had the huger cut of Prime. He almost couldn't finish it.
                                          2) Most fun place to eat - Tahitian Terrace, hands down. The food was good but it was the show that made this a great restaurant.
                                          Alas, I am one of the great unwashed who have never darkened Club 33's door.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Working...
                                          X