Best Meal You've Had Inside the Parks

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Meal You've Had Inside the Parks

I thought that starting a thread of our absolute best meals in DL/DCA might help us share with each other those little gems that we've found. So, where did you have the absolute best meal at DL or DCA?

For me, I looooove the French Market and the absolute best meal ever was chicken six feet under I had about 3 years ago at Christmas. It was seasoned chicken drumsticks sticking out of mashed potatoes with those fried onion thingies on top. It was so big there was no way I could even attempt to finish it. Not exactly healthy, but my goodness it was good! I hope they bring it back because I want some this year!

Mine would have to be either the Golden Vine or Napa Rose. Both delicious.

This is an easy question...... the best meal that I had was at club 33.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Go way back and say the chicken and ribs combo at Big Thunder Ranch was tops! This of course when it was still open.

I really like the pork tenderloin in root beer sauce at Blue Bayou. A delicious meal big enough to feed two!
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Bengal Barbeque. Quick, cheap, and very consistent fare.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Prime rib at the Plaza Inn.
              Member 216

I just have so many. My tops are:

Blue Bayou- Pork tenderloin / Prime Rib

Plaza Inn- Fried chicken dinner

Big Thunder Mountain BBQ- The sampler! (Matt, Please bring this Back)!

Golden horshoe- Chili cheese dog
                Last edited by travelmom; 04-12-2005, 11:00 AM.
                Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Brunch at Club 33 no contest.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Dinner Buffet at Club 33! But that was once in a lifetime kinda thing! Otherwise, the Crab Cakes at Blue Bayou!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                      Brunch at Club 33 no contest.
                      Oh man, the ship is going down.....Torpedo in the water.

Blue Bayou and the Napa Rose
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Plaza Inn- Fried chicken dinner

Big Thunder Mountain BBQ- The sampler! mmmmmm

...not a meal but the CORN DOGS! :bow: :bow: :bow: !!!
                        :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Bengal Barbeque-- because it's only $0.50 more than a churro and so much more substantial. Nothing like the smell of a sweet sweet skewer of beef to coerce you into standing in line for twenty minutes for one-- that line is always too long, but meat is yum.

French Market - mac & cheese. I love me a Stouffer's mac & cheese since I was a little girl, and I can never eat much when I go to Disneyland-- I get too excited-- so I just get my Mouseketeer plate of Stouffer's and lick that mouse-shaped bowl clean.

And of course, Gibson Girl ice cream! The best snack deal in the park. Have you ever TRIED to finish a Grand Gibson on your own? It's impossible! And only $5.50? Holds me over all day, practically.
                          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                          May 6, 2005 - present.

Stuffed chicken and pasta at the BB, mmmmmmmm.

Corn dogs at DCA, mmmmmmmmmm.
                            Elsa's and Anna's
                            Disneyland Dec 2014

By far - Napa Rose. That meal blew me away. Quite unique compared to anything I have ever eaten.

Ad Widget